Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted any name you wish's Spray Ban appeal

any name you wish

Username: any name you wish

What is your type of punishment?
Spray Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:196499614

Who has punished you?
Unknown. When punching my steam id into the website to look for both bans or comms nothing comes up. SInce i also wasnt notified or told about this besides the little text in the game chat telling me i cant spray no more when i try to do so.

Why were you punished?
I change through my sprays quite often because i get bored of the same one quite easily. But i suppose that through all the meme ones, the one with the generic anime character facial expression "ahegao" might have been the one.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
A warning would have been appreciated. However i can see that with a chaotic gamemode like class wars getting that through might be hard. Considering what i have seen on well other servers (blackwonder included) i honestly didnt expect for that to be an issue tho. However its also somewhat nice to see actual action being taken. (Well ist against me so boo hoo but im still writing it regarddeless). Obviously since i now know that even that can become and is a legitimate reason to ban someone from spraying it wont happen again and in the future i might as well go around over-spraying peoples questionable sprays again. So. Even if the appeal gets denied Cheers. A step in the right direction nonetheless.

Funko

Mildly Menacing
Staff Member

Funko

I don't remember what spray you had when I spraybanned you.

Proove to any staff member on discord or in-game that you changed your spray and the sprayban will be lifted.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom