Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Answered US blackwonder comunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentient Crab

Strange
Hello. I'm a Brazilian player. I have been playing a lot on your brazilian JB servers and it has been a blast, and its even bether now that chrry and zé are admins. But every once in a while I try to play in the american servers because of my fare knoledge of the english language when BR servers are empty and I dont have a good time there.
When I go there people harass me for my broken english and if they are not harrasing me they are ignoring me. I tryied time to time start a conversation with people there but they literaly just talked to me when I got Lr, when the new round starts its isolation again. If I go to Blu people say im useles as a blu bc I cant understand what the warden is saying, despite the fact that i read all the rules, folow them and I clearly know what he is saying, and there was an instance where a mod that was the warden slayed me as the round started bc "I dont need useless guards". It was last year so maybe this guy isnt staff anymore, so no point in reporting it now.
But the thing is, my english is bad but not that much. I have read in many places over the internet that the BW comunity is realy chill and a nice place to play, but I cant find it in the servers other than the brazilian ones. I never made a forum account until now because I was afraid of that behavior. But today I genuinely want to know:
Are the US servers generaly that xenophobic or do I choose to play there in bad hours? I normaly access the LA server when its 2 AM PST but 10 PM brazil time.

Last edited:

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

I'm sorry that you had to experience and tolerate with an unpleasant group of players. If you face further discriminatory or toxic behaviors directed towards you or any others, feel free to make a report with valid evidence.

I'm certain the server is not xenophobic, just that the particular bunch acted harshly.

Sentient Crab

Strange
In the last couple days I have been playing in the LA server during the day instead of the BR one and Im glad to say I was well treated there and I had fun. I could cleary see the people there are not the same on "night shift" so I will then avoid playing in the LA server past midnight PST

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

LAJB past midnight is full of smartasses from my experience. USJB seems a little more user-friendly overall, but I'm glad to hear you found the kind of server you were looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom