Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another One Introduces Oneself

Wortal

Unremarkable
Hello, I am Wortal!
I like playing games and reading Asian comics. I also take an interest in foreign languages.
My favorite game is TF2 but I play other stuff as well.
I've never been an active forumer but I uh wish to one day get more into foruming. Which is why I registered here I guess.
Hmmm the weather's pretty nice huh...

Wortal

Unremarkable

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Welcome to blackwonder, the rollercoaster of ups and downs, delivering hot topics almost frequently. Better than any reality tv show, enjoy !

Sakuya

Trickster
Hey Wortal nice to see you joined us on the forums doc!
We're a nice and pleasant bunch that enjoy gaming and having a chat.
Give us a call whenever you are in need of assistance and need something sorted out!
Well not much more to say hope you have a good time and just a quick question. Have interest in American comics?
See you around doc!
Sak out!

Wortal

Unremarkable
The Fish life is quite hard, thank you for asking. 8^)
I hope it's hard in a challenging, fun way. :)
Hey there m8, I hope you feel gr8. I hope you enjoy our forums and server! If there are any question, feel free to ask c:
I am, today was a wonderful day, thanks. Question: can one choose a rank-thing freely? Like could I have "Carton Box" below my name?
Welcome to the forum. If you need any assistance feel free to add me or give us a shout on discord. X
I will, thank you.
Welcome to blackwonder, the rollercoaster of ups and downs, delivering hot topics almost frequently. Better than any reality tv show, enjoy !
Thanks, I am prepared for an epic forum journey.
Привет. ;D
Hello, upside down mortal, have a nice stay.
I am grateful, sir!
Hey Wortal nice to see you joined us on the forums doc!
We're a nice and pleasant bunch that enjoy gaming and having a chat.
Give us a call whenever you are in need of assistance and need something sorted out!
Well not much more to say hope you have a good time and just a quick question. Have interest in American comics?
See you around doc!
Sak out!
Hey that's good news, thanks! I like American comics too, but I don't read them nearly as often (as Asian ones).
Hello, welcome to the forums! c:
Hai thanks!
Welcome to this beautiful Duwang!
Maaaan, there must be no place as pretty as this forum. Chew. :v

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I am, today was a wonderful day, thanks. Question: can one choose a rank-thing freely? Like could I have "Carton Box" below my name?

From what I've gathered I think I can safely say that it is only possible for admins and retired admins to customize their rank (oh and maybe fake Bene too)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom