Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined An'lr option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

I think its a good ideea to add a 1v1 method [its optional if the players wants 2] went its only 1 player left and if he kills all the guards with the guards then if he beats them all [except from the warden] he gets lr

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I think its a good ideea to add a 1v1 method [its optional if the players wants 2] went its only 1 player left and if he kills all the guards with the guards then if he beats them all [except from the warden] he gets lr
  1. you can't have the prisoner attack the guards in order to get LR either way, cuz guard will get crits all the time, thus it's already an unfair fight, and no one will want to play an unfair fight, knowing that he will get oneshotted by one of the guards that he will attack.
  2. IF the prisoner wants to kill the guards after he gets his LR, it's okay, since it's his own deathrequest.
  3. If the prisoner are ordered to kill the guard(s) to get the LR, that's not okay, since it's already too unfair.
Also, "when" is not "went".
"Went"
For example " Dad went to his job " "Mom went to the store"
--------
"When"
For example: "Dad will come back when he is done with his work" or "mom will make me some popcorn when i start studying"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom