Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Ammo kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

So I've noticed something on jailbreak that makes guards drop an ammo kit if they are holding a weapon with bullets still in the clip, I brought this up as it feels really out of place

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

So I've noticed something on jailbreak that makes guards drop an ammo kit if they are holding a weapon with bullets still in the clip, I brought this up as it feels really out of place
This also sometimes happens randomly with reds

Sakuya

Trickster
Ok it seems as though it was not removed. Since earlier on jailbreak I had two incidents where a red died and they still dropped an ammo pack (and they did not obtain ammo of course). So it seems it was not removed at all.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

Ok it seems as though it was not removed. Since earlier on jailbreak I had two incidents where a red died and they still dropped an ammo pack (and they did not obtain ammo of course). So it seems it was not removed at all.
Sometimes the server must be reset for changes to take effect :)

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I'll try later with Sakuya on an empty JB and see if we can replicate it. I'll post the result when done. I think it's when you have your gun out and they kill you, it drops. Although, I also noticed healthpack drops. But that's okay. x

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

Still didn't tell me if you guys knew how to replicate this glitch :c
I haven't found a way to force the glitch, so far all I've found is once a red kills a blue there's a chance a medium ammo kit would drop.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hm.. I'd need a demo of it happening to perhaps understand the cause of the issue, but as of now I see no way of solving it

Sakuya

Trickster
I have noticed that when players due to a minigame, their chances of dropping ammunition is greatly increased. Take Sweeper for an example, out of 9 players, if 6 die about 3 of them will drop ammunition and if they die from a blue they usually never drop ammunition. I checked this for a while now and Miyu and I are going to record a demo of it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom