Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Amirbal's Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amirbal

Strange

Amir

What was your type of punishment?
Gag

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:120287319

Who has punished you?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuicidethenSak

Why were you punished?
i was punished for spamming this message: (( anyone could tell me any of my mistakes or has any tips for i will be gratfull to hear it during or after the game)), actually it was not a spam i sent this message only 2 times.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
actually ive binded that message and i use that whenever i want to play on tf2center. when i joined one of your jailbreak servers, i accidentally and by mistake pressed my bind twice then i got a gag for 4 weeks.i believe this time for sending a message only 2 times is too long, so if its possible, please revoke my punishment thanks for reading and have a good day.

Sakuya

Trickster
Alright first of all, I did not give you the gag for only saying that bind twice. You were constantly spamming lennies and one of your lenny binds was a single line filled with all kinds of them! I hate lennies with a passion but that doesn't mean I will instantly gag you. You spammed multiple lenny binds which is why I placed a gag on you and the duration is how it is due to your mountain of comm blocks. You were a donor before so I expected you to know better.
All in all, I will shorten your gag to 2 weeks but I suggest removing those lenny binds before they lead an extended gag.
Sak out!

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
You were a donor before so I expected you to know better.
PSST, anyone can become a donator so don't expect anything of them (individuals, okay. Grouping donators as a whole, nope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom