Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

am i the only person who likes ssbb

qlip

Scarcely Lethal

qlip

i swear all i can see are melee fanboys whining about meta knight and tripping

subspace was amazing
soundtrack was amazing
great cast of characters
easily moddable (project m)

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Ayy

Hello fellow Smash Fan

I myself prefer Smash 4.

The N64.. one combo and you're dead if you know what to do

The Melee... 2 fast 4 me. Seriously. The sheer amount of time you need to put into that game if you want to play competitively... god.

Brawl is... strange. The mechanics are so different than in any other Smash games. From tripping, to knockback... heck, even hitstun is so different. I can not really explain it well, but Brawl feels more 'laggy' than the other Smash games.

Smash 4 is the perfect game for a pleb like me. There are few techniques that you should know when playing competitively (like perfect pivoting or landing-cancels for some characters) but way less than in Melee. Also, the pace of the game is less. fast and intense, plebs like me have an easier time to adapt to it. Lastly, I simply like the design of Smash 4 the most, from the graphics to the soundtracks.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I learned how to smash on brawl with wiimote. All my friends mock me in smash 4 when I use wiimote and they all use gamecube. I'm ok at the game but short hopping is harder.

Melectrome

Legendary
Smash 4 is the best and the most enjoyable in my opinion
I'm not a pro nerd smash player, but I've played a lot both SSBB and Smash 4
I've tried to play Meele but it's really darn hard... Everything happens at a very high pace

Melectrome

Legendary
I learned how to smash on brawl with wiimote. All my friends mock me in smash 4 when I use wiimote and they all use gamecube. I'm ok at the game but short hopping is harder.
Tilting is almost impossible with a wiimote as well, unless you have a nunchuck

Overkill

a byte
I mained Meta Knight in Brawl. I don't in SSB4 since they nerfed the Up+B :(. Classic controller is fucking awesome since its got smash attack with the right joystick for the quick finishes. i hate lil mac.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom