Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted alleei's Spray Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

alleei

Visha

Username: alleei

What is your type of punishment?
Spray Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? IlovebigandjuicyOppai

Who has punished you?
I don't know.

Why were you punished?
Probably slight nudity of my spray.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have been playing on Blackwonder deathrun servers a lot recently and it bothers me to have my spray banned. Thus I dont really understand the nudity part, because the spray I used when I was banned hat neither boobs nor other NSFW contents on it. The only slight nude thing on my spray were the feet of an anime girl, but that doesn't count as nudity in my eyes. Also I already put on a spray whith no NSFW contents at all, so nobody can be offended by it. I would be thankful if you remove the spray ban.

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
1618730657977.png

I'll be 100% honest, after a second closer look i'm not 100% sure if it's showing any nips or genitals. If you can verify there are no nips or genitals in the spray (via just post the actual picture in the comments or just dm it to my discord Ash Shaw#9464) then I'll obviously remove the sprayban.

In the case that the spray isn't safe for our servers to have your sprayban removed, just have any staff member verify you've changed it to another sfw spray and they'll remove it.

alleei

Visha

This is my new spray. I have attached it to this reply so you should be able to see that.

Attachments

• Milkshake.jpg
    Milkshake.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 101

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
why do you do this

Why do you consider these images important to show to the players?

alleei

Visha

why do you do this

Why do you consider these images important to show to the players?
The same reason why people still spam 'engineer gaming' and have old and completely milked out memes or anime characters as their spray. Most people have random images as sprays, spam them all over the place and as far as I know most players do not care about importance of their sprays and dont go around saying something like 'Hey I feel the need to show an random image I found on r/196 to thee, come and look at it'. So sprays are in my opinion just tools to goof around and are not of any importance to the game or its players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom