Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

All Ready

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

You didn't break any rules now did you?

If you didn't break any yet, then Corrin congratulates you!

But if you did...

Then Corrin says it's fine, everyone makes mistakes, as long as you read them, we're good in my book!

Again, have a good stay here, player, here's hoping we can be friends!

player

Strange

justin

You didn't break any rules now did you?

If you didn't break any yet, then Corrin congratulates you!

But if you did...

Then Corrin says it's fine, everyone makes mistakes, as long as you read them, we're good in my book!

Again, have a good stay here, player, here's hoping we can be friends!
I will be honest with you. I cheated on blackwonder before using nullcore in an empty server against my cousin using lmaobox. There was nobody else in there, just me and him.

I stopped cheating a while ago tho. I can assure you it won't happen.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

I will be honest with you. I cheated on blackwonder before using nullcore in an empty server against my cousin using lmaobox. There was nobody else in there, just me and him.

I stopped cheating a while ago tho. I can assure you it won't happen.
Corrin likes that you are honest, Corrin has no say in the matter of "cheating" that is for the others to decide.
Corrin still welcomes you and loves you like a family member in here!

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I just got finished reading all the rules of blackwonder. I promise I will follow them correctly and I will always be polite to everyone in the servers.-sansface-

as long as you do your best to follow the rules, it's fine. Everyone makes mistakes.
I personally was crazy paranoid about the rules when I started out, I constantly kept the rules page open so I could reference the rules at a moment's notice.

The main point is that you enjoy yourself here (you know, without ruining other people's experience in the process)

player

Strange

justin

Corrin likes that you are honest, Corrin has no say in the matter of "cheating" that is for the others to decide.
Corrin still welcomes you and loves you like a family member in here!
I'm guessing you are gonna tell the other mods and will all get me banned. You can if you want really. Even if it was a while ago I deserve it for being a horrible person. I'm banned forever on skial and wonderland. Getting banned here would just kill me in going to community servers ever again but it doesn't matter....its just my punishment.

player

Strange

justin

as long as you do your best to follow the rules, it's fine. Everyone makes mistakes.
I personally was crazy paranoid about the rules when I started out, I constantly kept the rules page open so I could reference the rules at a moment's notice.

The main point is that you enjoy yourself here (you know, without ruining other people's experience in the process)
When I tried apologizing to the mods at skial, they just went full hardcore on me. Telling me they didn't care if I changed and that nobody likes hackers.

Honestly, made me feel so guilty. Its true. Nobody likes me anyway

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

No one wants to get you banned now, you admitted your mistake, enjoy yourself here, you didn't go out of your way to ruin anyone's experience and tested your hack out with your brother in a vacant BLW server.

And hey, don't sound so depressed, that hurts me too, I really do love the new people here and I think of them as a family member here, WE all love you, and welcome new people. Please, don't hurt yourself any further, Corrin already forgives you and thanks you for your honesty.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom