Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Aksel's Spray Ban appeal

RodneyBuckentime

Username: Aksel

What is your type of punishment?
Spray Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:196927127

Who has punished you?
Don't Know, all I know is that 10k signed it.

Why were you punished?
Nsfw Spray

Why should we revoke your punishment?
TL;DR:
Forgot to change spray while playing, zero alerts what so ever, just want a second chance

I usually change my sprays more than once daily, Some of them are just your average spray you might find on a silly server(E.G Say monkey nipple for free sandvich) and others are well, NSFW sprays. And I happened to change one of my sprays to an engineer with a massive cock that my friend sent me about 2 years ago, then after playing some maps on jailbreak like a total twat and using donor to make my engineer sound like a microwave. After that I decided to have a little break and decide to play some zombie escape, and then 10 minutes after joining the zombie escape server I realized that I had used the engineer spray on blackwonder which at the time I didn't think was a bad thing since I saw barely anyone tell me that it was a rule breaking spray and I should go change it and besides, the mode i was playing on was jailbreak and its quite a fast paced mode when you get later in the round so I didn't even notice it. All I want is my ban to be revoked and should give out warnings to people for bad sprays instead of just banning them on the spot, I hope you guys can understand my mistake.

RodneyBuckentime

1662581297446.png
1662581453684.png

Cant really find a mod or admin at this time, so ill just send the spray im gonna use here

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom