Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ajit pai

Kretzy

Good morning to all and I hope you are all having a wonderful day so far.
I will be commonly known as "ajit pai" around the servers and you'll most likely see me pop in and out a couple times a day. I am not new to jailbreak or the community as my names have changed intermittently.

I have decided to introduce myself on this community's forums as I have struggled to find a "home" for my jailbreak experience. I have been indulged in many communities thus far; PBFortress (now dead, but i was also admin there for 2 years), Wonderland, Flux, War3Evo and a couple more. My hopes are to have a community where I can join, be recognized and welcomed and not have to worry about being bitched at by several immature irrelevancies.

I consider myself a strong , assertive warden with an immense knowledge of the rules and a strong believer of phenomenological thinking. I am also a mediocre rebel who consistently argues invalid points and generally aims to educate the community and clear rules up that have been faded.

I hope my stay here will be welcomed.
Yours truly,
ajit pai

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
It isn't as bad as it seems. Keep in mind net neutrality was never a thing prior to 2015. You never experienced overpriced internet.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom