Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Aj24's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aj24

Strange
User name: Aj24

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198245303160/

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
"burger king massacre"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
That was a long time ago and that was not today thats for sure, The guy apparently saved those, he did not like me at all for sum reason. And when it was map change to this exact map he reported me. Plus I know people who exploit alot and they get banned from the server for one hour, 6 hours etc. and that was from the past it was before I got my third puishment, just please give me a warning or ban me from the server for atleast six hours or something because exploiting and getting banned forever is a little to much dont you guys think. Ive been on this server for about 4 years and I dont want it get taken away from me by some guy who doesnt like me bc he does not how to follow orders. Please un team ban me please and just ban me from the server for atleast 6 hours. I havent done anything stupid ever since i got mt third and final ban, thank you for your understanding

Last edited:

Aj24

Strange
and you think a guy isnt going to take advantage when the map rotated onto this one, and the coincidence of me and him on the same server at the exact same time.

Aj24

Strange
and you know he spectating me waiting for me to do something just so I can get banned.

Aj24

Strange
I respect you guys so much, just please punish/warn than just teamban me forever please and thank you

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
While the groveling is quite amusing, you deciding to lie on your appeal is not.

That was a long time ago and that was not today thats for sure,
Ignoring the more technical ways I could disprove this, that's Satanima's spray on the wall in one of the attached screenshots. How do I know this, you ask? Because I unspraybanned him yesterday.
You've already had a mulligan granted from a previous appeal, and instead of owning up to your actions you decided to lie and play the victim card for whatever reason.
Declined, attempt the exploit as a red and you'll get that ban you're asking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom