Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted AfterJoy's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

afterJoy

pip

Username: AfterJoy

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:67582871

Who has punished you?
console

Why were you punished?
anti-cheat detected "aimbot" while using cl_pitchup and pitchdown commands through the sv_cheats 1 exploit

Why should we revoke your punishment?
if yall are concerned i was going to use it for malicious intent, you can check the logs and see the last server i joined was an empty hightower one at like 2am LOL

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
sv_cheats 1 is a cheat exploit and its use is punishable. You should have been prepared for consequences when you were modifing the game to use this.

afterJoy

pip

should it really be permanent though? considering i legit have "16,274" chat messages alongside 200 hours of playtime on these servers alone? https://tfstats.tf/player/295182

also.
same exact thing happened on this thread and it was accepted?

im totally fine with you being skeptical and taking a slap on a wrist for like a week or something
but a perma on a 6k hour account?
really?

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
should it really be permanent though? considering i legit have "16,274" chat messages alongside 200 hours of playtime on these servers alone? https://tfstats.tf/player/295182

also.
same exact thing happened on this thread and it was accepted?

im totally fine with you being skeptical and taking a slap on a wrist for like a week or something
but a perma on a 6k hour account?
really?
This appeal does not apply to this situation. Player's logs were messed up and they couldn't verify if the player was using sv_cheats 1 or not.
You need to think before downloading files and modifying the game for cheating on such old account as you say.

afterJoy

pip

i never downloaded any files?
its a well known exploit?
and should be treated like an exploit abuse and not a CHEATING one?

im not injecting my game or anything
im legit editing a hud text file that ANYONE could do in about 3 seconds

you could also check my logs like i suggested earlier and you'll clearly see that i have no recorded points for today
meaning i didn't use said exploit to gain an advantage in any real meaningful way

it was on an empty server
i ruined no ones experience by making my camera flip out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Since you've watched this video, you should have watched this:

Now you will know for the future that your experiment can ban you on other community servers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I willl resolve this like we've resolved the other bans with the exact same scenario - logs don't show use of the wallhack, but do show use of the pitchups, and not disruptively.

If you're on the server long enough to be detected for the wallhack, there is no second chance. It's considered cheating, yes. Since that was not the case I'll be removing this ban once, like with the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom