Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Aegeus Dusk's Ban Appeal

• Thread starter Deleted member 2049
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:193298062

Who has banned you?
Jim

Why were you banned?
"Overtalking the warden" at first it said it was 1 hour ban. But now it says two fucking days. I didnt overtalk the warden and everyone else got a pass when they did. If anything I was the person who talked the least amount during that time

Why should we unban you?
Here is a link to watch my proof that I was falsely muted: https://vimeo.com/214421081 (Hear me out on this, I believe it was a bad idea to give him admin)

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
First of all I did not extend your mute, another staff member did. Second, I was inclined to accept both you and Mr Chef's appeals since you guys took the time to appeal. Until the admin that did extend those punishments responds both appeals will stay open. I stand fine with you guys since you cared enough to appeal. I'm still a little new at being an admin which is why I originally only muted you each for an hour. It's up to the admin who extended your punishments to accept the appeals now.

D

Deleted member 2049

First of all I did not extend your mute, another staff member did. Second, I was inclined to accept both you and Mr Chef's appeals since you guys took the time to appeal. Until the admin that did extend those punishments responds both appeals will stay open. I stand fine with you guys since you cared enough to appeal. I'm still a little new at being an admin which is why I originally only muted you each for an hour. It's up to the admin who extended your punishments to accept the appeals now.
I wonder who fucking extended it then

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i extended your mute to 2 days because you have multiple previous. i'm inclined to extend it for a week for the way you're speaking and treating jim in this thread. i will watch the video though to see.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Jim you should stand your ground a bit instead of folding to the appeal. If you had sufficient grounds to mute, stick by your case.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Jim you should stand your ground a bit instead of folding to the appeal. If you had sufficient grounds to mute, stick by your case.
I am behind my choice completely, my point was that the original punishment was lenient because I'm new. Since another admin with more experience intervened I figured it would be better if he set a more clear example than I would be able to

will5023

less than 8 seconds in and you already overtalked a warden... 1:57 you overtalk saying china, 4:03 - 4:10 you overtalk again unmute not needed in my opinion

D

Deleted member 2049

less than 8 seconds in and you already overtalked a warden... 1:57 you overtalk saying china, 4:03 - 4:10 you overtalk again unmute not needed in my opinion
Not even overtalking, i was talking before but stopped when he started talking. I hope you know who the warden was. But that still doesnt explain the free pass to everyone else

will5023

but you must agree at 4:03 - 4:10 you clearly overtalked
i dont know about everyone else but that's not the point

D

Deleted member 2049

If thats the part when I was saying I got freekilled then that is the ONLY part I overtalked, really disappoined that I was muted for that one mistake

will5023

If thats the part when I was saying I got freekilled then that is the ONLY part I overtalked, really disappoined that I was muted for that one mistake
i've listed two others... also i murdered 1 person it's a shame i got put in jail for that one murder

D

Deleted member 2049

it's the same as i only overtalked that one time it's obviously fine
No its not the same. I had the right to call a freekill since obviously no one decides to read the chat anymore. Now just comparing a murder to an overtalk is just plain dumb

will5023

No its not the same. I had the right to call a freekill since obviously no one decides to read the chat anymore. Now just comparing a murder to an overtalk is just plain dumb
you may call freekill correct but not if you overtalk. clearly metaphors are lost on you so i'll make it clearer. Saying you should get a free pass for breaking a rule would be favoritism and you still broke that rule

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Thank you for the video you provided Aegeus as it makes this much easier. First of all early on in the demo before anything that should be considered here happens, I type through admin chat on everyone's screen "don't over talk warden pls". Any ocertalking that happens after this point should be considered knowingly disobeying an admin and breaking the server rules. I'd like to point out that at 4:00 you turn around to chase a blue going in the exact opposite direction of obby where you were ordered to go. This immediately invalidates the argument you tried to make later saying you only overtalked to ask for a respawn/slay when you as a regular know that chasing baiters is kos as well as a warden changing the rules of baiting being invalid. This brings me to the second point that at 5:38 you suggest that you did overtalk the warden which completely justifies the mute I gave you and the extension Will gave you for a repeated offense. With this in mind your appeal is going to be denied and your mute is going to be extended an extra day for not only accusing me of extending your ban unjustified but also for your clear disregard to accept what you did wrong when you provided video evidence of the exact opposite.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2049

you may call freekill correct but not if you overtalk. clearly metaphors are lost on you so i'll make it clearer. Saying you should get a free pass for breaking a rule would be favoritism and you still broke that rule
Im not even saying I should get a free pass, im saying its really unfair that I get an extended mute for something I had the right to do. Now predicting what you are about to say, you are probably gonna say "So you have the right to talk over warden?" Fuck no. I know that I dont because its in the rules that talking over warden is muteable. But the fact that I was in a state of mind that I was freekilled and wanted to tell warden and somehow talked at the same time is just a coincidence. Not like I wanted to but I didnt even know I did. If you ask me, compared to others continuing, its unfair that i was muted when i caught my mistake. People dont get muted when im overtalked. So what the fuck?

will5023

arent you a donor? you can mute people if they overtalk you. i'm not gonna say why jim did mute you but clearly with the video evidence there was no reason not to, yes you were freekilled and yes you wanted to let them know but there were still 2 other times you overtalked in the video. jims made the decision so as far as i care this is over now

D

Deleted member 2049

Thank you for the video you provided Aegeus as it makes this much easier. First of all early on in the demo before anything that should be considered here happens, I type through admin chat on everyone's screen "don't over talk warden pls". Any ocertalking that happens after this point should be considered knowingly disobeying an admin and breaking the server rules. I'd like to point out that at 4:00 you turn around to chase a blue going in the exact opposite direction of obby where you were ordered to go. This immediately invalidates the argument you tried to make later saying you only overtalked to ask for a respawn/slay when you as a regular know that chasing baiters is kos as well as a warden changing the rules of baiting. This brings me to the second point that at 5:38 you suggest that you did overtalk the warden which completely justifies the mute I gave you and the extension Will gave you for a repeated offense. With this in mind your appeal is going to be denied and your mute is going to be extended an extra day for not only accusing me of extending your ban unjustified but also for your clear disregard to accept what you did wrong when you provided video evidence of the exact opposite.
Do it, just fucking do it. You admins dont care. Dont even fake that you do. Im done arguing, ill wait till the ban is done but im just gonna avoid any servers with admins for a while until I can trust them again. Even if they are on when i get on. Im gonna be off mic and be like im not there. Ive had enough with this fucking server

will5023

Do it, just fucking do it. You admins dont care. Dont even fake that you do. Im done arguing, ill wait till the ban is done but im just gonna avoid any servers with admins for a while until I can trust them again. Even if they are on when i get on. Im gonna be off mic and be like im not there. Ive had enough with this fucking server
you arent getting banned. CHILL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom