Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Adveno's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adveno

Unremarkable
Staff Member

Adveno

Username: Adveno

Name
Adveno

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. 1 months, 12 days, 1 hours, 15 minutes, 20 seconds | https://tfstats.tf/player/12049

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:182120006

Your DiscordID
679409802656350238 | Adveno#2469

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on Deathrun #2 (157.90.177.48:27045), Dodgeball Normal (157.90.177.48:27030), Dodgeball Advanced | 128 Ticks (157.90.177.48:27060) and I want to moderate on these three servers.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because i'm a Donator and always they are players who brakes the rule like spamming on microphone or abusing/exploiting Map and skipping Traps on Deathrun. And sometimes i got called, because some players are delaying the game or the player is spamming on microphone and chat.
And I also help people on these servers.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Wesz

How often do you play TF2?
Most every weekend but sometimes every day.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

Gerneral punishments:

Spamming on Voicechat/ bad mic or no english: I would warn him/her, after warning 30 mins, 1hour Mute, 3 hours Mute, 12 hour Mute, 1 day Mute, 2 days Mute, 4 days Mute, 1 Week Mute, 1 Month Mute, perma Mute.
Advertising hacks/cheats: Permament Mute

Spamming on Chat: i would warn him/her. If the player still doing 1 hour gag, 3 hours gag, 12 hours gag, 1 day gag, 2 days gag, 4 days gag, 1 week gag, 1 Month gag, permament gag
Advertising hacks/cheats: Permament gag

abuse !calladmin: i would give directly 3 days ban. If the player still doing, then, 1 week ban, 2 weeks ban, 1 Month ban, permament ban

Spray: Permament Sprayban. If the player changes, he/she needs to make an appeal on the forum.

Donor abuse: If the player abusing Donor like !votekick 30 mins ban, 1 hour ban, 12 hour ban, 1 day ban, 2 days ban, 4 days ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, permament ban.

evading punishment: 3 hours ban, 6 hours ban, 12 hours ban, 1 day ban, 3 days ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, permament ban

hacking the game: First i record, then permament ban

Example of Deathrun punishments:

Fake Freerun: For the first offender a warning, then a kick. If still doing 1 hour ban, 3 hours ban, 6 hours, ban, 12 hours ban, 1 day ban, 2 days ban, 4 days ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, permanent ban

suicide as death: First offender a warning, then a kick. If still doing 1 hour ban, 3 hours ban, 6 hours, ban, 12 hours ban, 1 day ban, 2 days ban, 4 days ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, permanent ban

ghosting: First i give him/her a warning, after warning 30 mins gag, 1 hour gag, 3 hour gag, 6 hour gag, 12 hour gag, 1 day gag, 2 days gag, 4 days gag, 1 week gag, 1 month gag, permament gag

abuse BHOP like skipping or escape traps: First i slay him/her with a warning. Then a kick. If the player still doing 30 mins ban, 1 hour ban, 3 hours ban, 6 hours ban, 12 hours ban, 1 day ban, 2 days ban, 4 days ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, permament ban.

delaying the round like blocking buttons on some maps: First slay with a warning, then 30 min ban, 1 hour ban, 3 hours ban, 6 hours, 12 hours ban, 1 day ban, 2 days ban, 4 days ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, permament ban

leaving as death: First a kick, then i would explain the rule if the player does not know. If the player still doing, then 30 min ban, 1 hour ban, 3 hours ban, 6 hours ban, 12 hours ban, 1 day ban, 2 days ban, 4 days ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, permament ban.

exploiting: First a slay with warning, then a kick. If the player still doing 30 min ban, 1 hour ban, 3 hours ban, 6 hours ban, 12 hours ban, 1 day ban, 2 days ban, 4 days ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, permament ban

Example of Dodgeball punishments:

Using cheats: First i record, then permament ban

steal Rockets: First slay with a warning and explaining the rule if the player does not know. If the player still doing 12 hours ban, 1 day ban, 2 days ban, 4 days ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, permament ban.

blocking player: First a kick, then 30 mins ban, 1 hour ban, 3 hour ban, 6, hour ban, 12 hour ban, 1 day ban, 2 days ban, 4 days ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, permament ban.

delaying the round by holding rocket: First slay with a warning, then a kick, 30 mins ban, 1 hour ban, 3 hours ban, 6 hours ban, 12 hours ban, 1 day ban, 2 days ban, 4 days ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, permament ban.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? German

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Good morning Advena,

I'll just quickly drop what I've found on your records.
You don't have any punishments logged, and your chatlogs are extremely clean.
I've also checked your vote punishments, and at first glance it seems like you're keen on keeping micspammers out of the game, as there are quite a few on your log, most of which for micspam.
1650230118869.png

My only nitpick on your application is that your punishment section is rather empty.
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Example on Deathrun: A player is exploiting the map. I would warn him and spectate or watching him if i playing Deathrun. Then i would kick him with a message "Stop exploiting map!". And if the player still exploits, i would ban him for 30 min.
Could you add more examples? what if the person micspams? would you kick them? what if they are cheating with auto-reflect in dodgeball?

If you could add some more examples to those sections, I'd say your application is nicely put together, and your records are extremely clean.
I can't add any personal experience as I don't frequent the servers that you play on.

Despite that, I wish you all the best with your application.

Type Ø Negative

Uncharitable
Staff Member
Great to see you Adveno!

I'll briefly go over your application.
But first, i have two questions:

- How would you punish someone who is abusing !calladmin?
- What would you do if someone is evading being punished?

Your DiscordID
Could you please provide your Discord name and #?

hacking the game: First i record, then permament ban
What would you use to record?

Fake Freerun: First kick with Message, then 1 hour ban, 3 hour ban, 6 hour ban, 12 hour ban, 1 day ban, 2 days ban, 4 days ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, permament ban.
For first offenders a kick and a warning is fine.

suicide as death: First kick with Message, then 1 hour ban, 3 hour ban, 6 hour ban, 12 hour ban, 1 day ban, 3 days ban, 1 week ban, 1 month ban, permament ban.
^ Same goes for this one.

Now i'd like to share my experience with the applicant.

I've been friends with Adveno for almost a year now. He knows the rules well. He's an amiable guy and knows how to act in different situations. Noting that he's interactive with the community and helps others in any way he can. With all that in mind, i'd say he'd make a good staff member.

That's it from me.
Good luck with the application!

Adveno

Unremarkable
Staff Member

Adveno

Great to see you Adveno!

I'll briefly go over your application.
But first, i have two questions:

- How would you punish someone who is abusing !calladmin?
- What would you do if someone is evading being punished?

Could you please provide your Discord name and #?

What would you use to record?

For first offenders a kick and a warning is fine.

^ Same goes for this one.

Now i'd like to share my experience with the applicant.

I've been friends with Adveno for almost a year now. He knows the rules well. He's an amiable guy and knows how to act in different situations. Noting that he's interactive with the community and helps others in any way he can. With all that in mind, i'd say he'd make a good staff member.

That's it from me.
Good luck with the application!
Thank you so much and i edited:D
Oh and i would use the xbox gamebar. With windows key+alt+r you will start recording. That is the default recorder what i can use right now.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
then a kick with a message
I'd like to quickly note that ever since a recent TF2 update, custom kick messages don't display for users. They only get the standard "Client Disconnect" message.

Wesz

Notably Dangerous
Hi Adveno!

1652822130928.png

I got a few questions for your punishment ladder.

- what would you do if someone leaves as death?
- what would you do if someone is exploiting? (as for example rtd)

I'd like to share my experience with Adveno.

Adveno knows the rules very well, and he is really friendly. he’s well behaved, and when I see him in the deathrun or dodgeball he always tries to help new players out as far as he can. I'd say adveno is fit to be a staff member. +support

wish you the best!

Adveno

Unremarkable
Staff Member

Adveno

Hi Adveno!

I got a few questions for your punishment ladder.

- what would you do if someone leaves as death?
- what would you do if someone is exploiting? (as for example rtd)

I'd like to share my experience with Adveno.

Adveno knows the rules very well, and he is really friendly. he’s well behaved, and when I see him in the deathrun or dodgeball he always tries to help new players out as far as he can. I'd say adveno is fit to be a staff member. +support

wish you the best!
Hello Wesz!

Thank you and i answered your question!

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Heya Adveno. Seems as if everyones already micro-nicpicked your application.

Only thing I will comment is increase your involvement on this forum. We have tons of open threads and mods should be able to navigate it with ease and respond to any thread with our vast wisdom 🧠

Best of luck!

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You've been added as a moderator for the three servers you mentioned, welcome to the team! I will be sending you some useful info through Discord shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 16)

Top Bottom