Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Ads Ruining Gamemodes

theawesomecrispy

Somewhat Threatening

Crispy

The ads from the Adjuka ad system are popping up randomly, even when the person it alive, causing you to die. In dodgeball the ads can randomly pop up which makes it so you can't airblast. The problem is also present in the jump servers as the ads randomly pop up not allowing you to go on longer sections of jumps where you can't stop shooting rockets (eg. walls, jurf, pogo). Maybe make the ads check if you're actually dead so you don't get constantly screwed over by the motd screen?

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Recently this has heavily affected Jailbreak too, ads are appearing in very repetitive intervals of time affecting everyone, both dead and live players, in my personal experience this has so far caused me to die as a both red and blue for not following orders or for baiting respectively.
This ads apparently cause a lag spike on several players too and thiss can screw you over round after round as you die in the middle of a minigame or as you are interrupted by it as a blue causing you to easily die by nearby reds.
As crispy mentioned it would be better if the ads didnt affect players who are alive, if this is not possible maybe just regulate the rate at which they pop up or so would be great

Feg

Unremarkable
I understand the need to run ads but at present the system is straight up ruining games.
I watched some reds in jb play sweeper, which requires you to jump constantly with appropriate timing. One of the players got an ad pop-up and promptly died due to being unable to jump.
One way or another this really needs to be modified/fixed.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom