Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Pirie

Strange
Member Name Tony Pirie

Name Tony

Contact Information

Your Age 15
Location Scotland,Cumbernauld

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? I have bought VIP on a server before and I have been a admin on a few x10 modes and some randomizer Mod,i would love to do it again.
Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become an admin because I have been playing on the servers for a while and I would like to help out the people who are getting annoyed or if there was a hacker I would try to make him stop using his modifications on the server.
Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes, some of them

Do you know any of our current staff members? No

If Yes, please tell us the their names. None

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. Usually I am on most of the day except from the night hours where I am doing night shifts.
Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. Well I think I would make a good additional help to the servers and i am always constantly on the forums and the servers.

Last edited:

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Due to the fact that you first had to message Blackwonder himself bout a hacker instead of using the Report Application which is shown at the front page at the top right, im not sure if you will be accepted as an admin cause it just looks like you are rushing through it and just wanna become an admin which also can be seen that you eagerly asked if you were accepted just some hours after you posted the application :T
And another thing is, you posted the Application DIRECTLY into the "Accepted Application" folder which means you didnt watch out where youre posting your stuff...
And what?! 15 and you have to do night shifts? Where are you living xD

So sorry to tell you, but in my case, youll get a no, but Blackwonder has the last word, so its not officially a reject what im saying here

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Seeing that the application hasn't gained much content, I will have to sadly decline this. Another reason for my rejection would be the lack of activity on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom