Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekt | trade.tf

Strange
This is just a admin application suggestion this is not a OFFICAL ADMIN APPLICATION

How old are you? -

DOB? -

Steamrep? -

Email-Adress? -

How much time can you spend on the server? -

How can you help us improve our server? -

What can you bring to the table? -

What are you applying for? - Moderator, Forum Moderator, Admin, Report Manger

Do you have any admin experiences? -

You must be 15 to be a admin, and you can be any age for moderator but you can get promote if you are a moderator.Please if you want this to be the new application please leave a like on it and agree on it and comment on it if you want to make a little bit of more changing.

Last edited:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

We have an application form for admins. You will only be able to access it when you have reached the requirements to become an admin. Then you'll have a form to fill in where sush questions are asked.
3cb9dd7146b36264d068696ffe96f42b.png

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
This is just a admin application suggestion this is not a OFFICAL ADMIN APPLICATION

How old are you? -

BOD? -

Steamrep? -

Email-Adress? -

How much time can you spend on the server? -

How can you help us improve our server? -

What can you bring to the table? -

What are you applying for? - Moderator, Forum Moderator, Admin, Report Manger

Do you have any admin experiences? -

You must be 15 to be a admin, and you can be any age for moderator but you can get promote if you are a moderator.Please if you want this to be the new application please leave a like on it and agree on it and comment on it if you want to make a little bit of more changing.

I don't really like this format. And the questions.

So to start off, I do not like how the player is immediately asked for his age. I do not think we should get an age restriction, since there are good, polite and mature players UNDER the age of 15 on our servers. We should not look at the age, but rather at the past and current behaviour, prominence and how active they are.

Second, I have no clue what BOD is

Third, before we ask for the Steamrep... would it not be nicer to first ask for his real name? It makes them seem less distant. Sorry if that does not sound very logical.

Fourth, it is hard for a player to exactly say how much time they spent on our servers. Sure, they could ask the owner, but since @Benedevil does his own research, I think it is enough to say: I have played quiet a long time on xx server(s), easily over 100h.

The fifth point is ok. We also have that one in our template.

The sixth point is also ok, but I would not say it like that. I would be more straight, like "What are you good at and how does it help us?"

The seventh point is something that should be said in the beginning. For a better order and less confusion.

The eighth point should is ok, but maybe it should not stay at the very end of the questions.

You are missing some questions, like if they know any admins or how they would punish players. The idea might be good, but the chronological order and missing questions make is unusuable for us.
If you disagree with me, just write a comment.

Greetings, Malz

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

You haven't went into any great detail. You need to consider other things such as how they would react to rule breakers etc. We also need personal information such as a name for the person, this is a community, you will want to know this person before you think about even considering them to be giving them a higher position within the community.

Also, I am wondering why you would need someones email address? Surely if you need to contact this person, you can add them on steam? Message them on the forums? Yell in the shout box? If it is for SourceBans or something, only Bene will need to be concerned with that, they might not want there email address all over the community.

BOD? What the hell is BOD? I've heard of DOB if that's what you are trying to refer to?

Those are a few flaws in this admin application, I can state a few more if required but it seems most has already been covered. I know you are trying to help the community, but instead of a brand new application that you feel is better than the current application, maybe suggest something to be added or removed which would be more helpful.

Sorry if I have been to harsh about anything.

- Ben

Rekt | trade.tf

Strange
@Das Ok, first the age restriction is just for admin I understand that this community has admin that are under 15 but still I think the people under 15 should be test as a moderator, they can just abuse this power.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
@Das Ok, first the age restriction is just for admin I understand that this community has admin that are under 15 but still I think the people under 15 should be test as a moderator, they can just abuse this power.

As can player above 15. Your point? Kids abuse the commands more often than more older one's? Well guess what, if we would chose to make someone admin who is under the age of 15, we will most likely know that we won't do exactly that. It's because the "mature" kids know of their stereotypes and will try to not live up to them (abuse commands, makes dumb decisions, not fir for admin...). That is how I at least experienced them, in every but one case. Point is, it doesn't really matter too much what age the person applying is (there might be a minimum, but we never had a case where like a 9yo tried to apply...) as long as we know him for his maturity and overall good behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom