Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Wolfi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfi

Truly Feared
Member Name Wolfi

Name Wolfi

Contact Information http://steamcommunity.com/id/WolfsiWolf/

Your Age 15

Location Eastern Cape, South Africa

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:78335861

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? SacredBCC, which was a minecraft server which I was an admin and donator on, I became admin last year July then after about a month I became a donator I stayed staff and slowly climbed the ladder for 8 months then I started to lose activity and resigned as staff.

Why do you want to become an admin? I love watching people, have fun meeting new people, making new friends and just having fun on tf2. From my stand point I have seen how jailbreak can be chaos a lot of the time and there is no admin on to stop the problem. (I try and stop the problem but donator powers aren't always the best) also if someone is breaking the rules and then just as an admin joins they stop to your annoyance. I also notice how a lot of people join the community just because they want to become admin to have powers and to show it off, I just want to become admin to help the community out and help it grow into a bigger community. I am also growing tired of the rulebreakers.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Ben . Jr
Grizzly
Lucas/Crow
Miyu
Timo
Viking
Sakuya
Russia
Ice

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Just to start I am putting the time of GMT (UTC +0) so it's easier for people to get the time and that's London time for all you who don't know.

Monday - I available from 3am – 4:30am then I have to go to school from 5:30am – 12:10pm after that I can play from 12:10pm-2pm then I have border tennis and school tennis training till 3:30pm then I can play from 3:30pm till 7pm roughly then I sleep.

Tuesday - I available from 3am – 4:30am then I have to go to school from 5:30am – 12:10pm after that I can play from 12:10pm-1pm then I have border hockey and school hockey training till 2pm then I can play from 2pm till 6pm roughly then I sleep.

Wednesday - I available from 3am – 4:30am then I have to go to school from 5:30am – 12:10pm after that I can play from 12:10pm-1pm then I school cricket till 2pm then I can play from 2pm till 6pm roughly then I sleep.

Thursday - I available from 3am – 4:30am then I have to go to school from 5:30am – 12:10pm after that I can play from 12:10pm-1pm then I have border tennis and school hockey training till 3pm then I can play from 3pm till 6pm roughly then I sleep.

Friday - I available from 3am – 4:30am then I have to go to school from 5:30am – 12:10pm after that I can play from 12:10pm-1pm then I have border hockey and school tennis training till 3pm then I can play from 3pm till 10pm roughly then I sleep.

Saturday – I will wake up at about 6am then play till 10am then take 1 hour to 2 hours of break time and play till 10pm and then sleep.

Sunday – I will wake up at about 6am then and play till 10am then take 2 hours break and play till 5pm.

On what servers do you usually play? I mainly play on Jailbreak EU but I sometimes will go to
Jailbreak LA and Jailbreak NY if someone asks for help, if my friends are on it or if there is no one on EU, I also tend to wonder to deathrun, surf or saxton hale but I would not say I at all spend alot of time on them.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I am very social which means I like to talk to people and to get to know them which helps me understand peoples personalities easily and I am also extremely weary of a lot of things, so for example if something like a guy is trying to add me on skype I know they want to try and get my ip. Also I want to say I like getting criticism so it can teach me to become better at what I do. I am also multi lingual which means I can speak multiple languages.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Talking over Warden: If someone talks over warden I would warn them then mute for 30m
Late Spawn: If someone late spawned I would slay them.
Delaying: If someone is delaying I would slay them
Warden Unwardening: If a person doesn't want to go warden I will force warden them and tell them that if they are on blue they must be willing to go warden. If they uw I would guardban them for 30m
Spamming: Warn the person if the continue then I would gag them for 30m if they continue I will keep doubling the ban
Inapporiate spray: I would spray ban the person.
Freekilling: I would ask them to slay themselves and tell them what they did and what they were supposed to do so that they can learn and if they don't then slay themselves I would slay them.
Ghosting: I will warn the person then more them for 30m and if they continue I will keep doubling the ban.
Mass freekilling: I would ban the person for 1 week
Hacking: Once I have gathered sufficient enough evidence I will permanently ban them.
NOTE: I may take abit of a delayed reaction to reply to comments because I am currently on a family holidays camping. Will be back on 6th-7th
Edit 1: Changed wording of punishments
Edit 2: Changed reasoning to become admin

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Your application is fairly good, I only have a few issues. You say you know admin commands, but you don't know the difference between gags and mutes? If someone is talking over warden you should mute them, not gag them. If someone is spamming you gag or mute accordingly. Also, the reason you want to become an admin is generic as you said, why not say something new instead of telling us the same thing we have heard a load of times? You might aswell copy and paste someone elses reason to become an admin and say its your own. Give us something new, we have 7 applications open at the moment, I'm not going to remember yours from anyone elses.

Pros:
- Active on the forums, discord and servers.
- Application is pretty good.
- Friendly.

Cons:
- Generic reasoning to become admin.
- Recently not been active on the forums.

Overall +Support ~Neutral but please edit your punishments slightly and maybe come up with a better reason to become an admin?

Last edited:

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Pros:
- The application is long and good.
- Tries to help out when on the server and explains people the rules when needed.
- Is active on the servers.
- Is nice.
- Takes advice and improves.

You are a nice guy and I am happy that I can call you a friend.
You have my +support and I wish you success.

Sakuya

Trickster
Hello Wolfi I hope you're have a wonderful day.
First off, you've been on the forums for a while now, have been active and known from many admins which is very good.
Your application is well done. I have to say the most pleasing part is when you can be on. Wow. You literally typed your life schedule for each day of the week. Bravo Wolfi.
Moving on to your in-game activity, you seem to brave Jailbreak very very much. You know the rules and possess the correct mindset for the game mode, not letting the other bad characters interfere with you which is outstanding. You're a nice and friendly person, coming around to chat and have fun with us (also its great that you came out and hung around @Mother Russia ☭ @Ice and myself for some CSGO).
All in all, I believe you hold the skill needed to become admin and bestow fairness and maturity to the servers. You're well fit to take the responsibility, I trust that you will not disappoint.
Of course I am a clear +SUPPORT I will not nitpick you on edits since its minor, only will if it becomes a habit of editing every little piece on your admin app.
Good luck Wolfi, take care, and I wish you the best of luck doc!
Sak out!

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

MECHA-G

I haven't seen you in-game yet, but I'd like to!

You're active on the forums, you make decent reports, and you've already had experience as an admin. As well as this, you're friendly and you seem genuinely willing to help out, so I see no reason why you shouldn't be accepted as an admin. It's a +SUPPORT from me.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Since not many have replied here I'm going to leave some comments for Benedevil that could help with deciding.

Friendly, helpfull and active. Knows rules and dares to ask if things are unclear. Only muted for using a Lenny face but not broke any rules. In my opinion he deserves a chance.

Sakuya

Trickster
Since not many have replied here I'm going to leave some comments for Benedevil that could help with deciding.

Friendly, helpfull and active. Knows rules and dares to ask if things are unclear. Only muted for using a Lenny face but not broke any rules. In my opinion he deserves a chance.
Gagged c:

Wolfi

Truly Feared

Lol the gag was bantering around because we were playing on 2fort and bene was raging everytime he died (could hear in discord call) so I put a lenny to see his reaction and he gave 30m mute accidentally then unmuted then gave me a 1m gag in replacement so after 2m I killed him again and put a lenny for last bit of banter and got gaged again so I wouldn't really take it as a serious offence we were just bantering around (Viking, Lucas and Lulboy were there.)

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Lol the gag was bantering around because we were playing on 2fort and bene was raging everytime he died (could hear in discord call) so I put a lenny to see his reaction and he gave 30m mute accidentally then unmuted then gave me a 1m gag in replacement so after 2m I killed him again and put a lenny for last bit of banter and got gaged again so I wouldn't really take it as a serious offence we were just bantering around (Viking, Lucas and Lulboy were there.)
That's why I said "a Lenny Face" because I saw it was Benedevil who gagged you for that reason. And I just wanted to point out that you do have gags but they are invalid basically. So you technically have a clean record. c:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
One of the more detailed applications.

Your chat logs are pretty clean

"Why do you want to become an admin? I love watching people" This made me laugh, but I have a dark sense of humor

You have a clean ban history

I haven't interacted with you very much, but that is my fault for not frequenting the voice chats on discord.

+ support

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I will unfortunately have to decline this application. You have given a reason for your inactivity, but at this point it might be best to wait for your activity to go back up again, once you have access to your computer and retry applying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom