Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from will5023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
I'll give a +support. When The jb servers are rampaging with freekillers and mic spammers will could use the admin abilites to stop it all

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I dont know if admin is a fitting role for you, but a role which gives you the ability to extend gags/mutes or perhaps bans would be more useful. You are very reliable when it comes to rule breakers but I wouldn't say your admin ready yet so I'm gonna have to go with no, although you would fit as staff, just not an admin. -Support

Im slightly confused on this, Will is very reliable when it comes to dealing with people on Jailbreak, and his reports are very good, I don't think we've actually had an issue with Wills reports at all. The ability for him to be able to increase the time he can gag, mute and ban people for would be extremely useful to himself, and the server, especially since he can only do it for 30 minutes. From his behaviour, he has shown he is ready to be an admin, especially since he improved himself from the original comments people were giving him. One of the major issues was that he is not active in Discord, and then when we told him this, he joined Discord. We told him to improve his activity on the forums, he did that. He is polite, active and considerate on Discord, and is clearly friendly with everyone, admins and members alike. So what is telling you he isn't ready?

Console

Server Clearing
+support because i think will could become a great Admin he always follow rules and telling rules if they dont know i haven't see him freekilling 'yet' but overall you just a great guy GoodLuck!

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Will is definitely more fit for an admin position than all the current options imo. He's reliable, crazy active despite uni, his reports are always on-point and he's a pretty radical and funny dude. As @Ben289 said, his only issues were Discord and forum activity, and now look at him! The bastard has nearly 150 posts and responses someone stop this monster.
He's more than ready for an admin position in my honest opinion.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Also I would point out that Pablo admitted in Discord that Will gave him a -Support so he had to give Will a -Support.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Soooooo after i saw this app , i thought to myself, eyyy it's not that bad, (Probably after the edits, i wasn't here before the edits.)
However, there are two tiny thing that i wanted to point out
Hacker/promoting hacks: Not such a problem on JB but hackers are instantly a perma ban and if someone is promoting hacks legitimately they also get a perma ban. However if it is someone who is doing it but trying to joke I feel a 2 week ban for the first offence will suffice but some may disagree with me on that. Obviously with hackers I'll make sure they are confirmed as hacking first.

After you make sure he is ACTUALLY A HACKER, will you instantly perma ban them?
If yes, click here -->
then you are incorrect.
Because at first you MUST record a demo about him hacking, because what if he came back afterwards or the other day and said "Why was i banned" and then asked for a proof.
Also, it would be very wise at some cases like what i just mentioned, to record a demo about the person before perma banning him.

And just so you can make sure that they don't suddenly disconnect at any second and lose them because you didn't take their steam id, you can simple type in the console "Stats" or something like that, it will show the nicknames, and steam IDs of every single CONNECTED player in the server, afterwards you can go to steamid.io and paste the steam id of the person that's hacking, make sure it's the same person, and go to sourcebans and web-ban them. (That is of course if they suddenly disconnected while you were trying to ban them)

If no, click here -->
Then you are correct, you first have to record a demo, and then when you have enough OBVIOUS footage of him hacking, It's hammer time baby!!

And just so you can make sure that they don't suddenly disconnect at any second and lose them because you didn't take their steam id, you can simple type in the console "Stats" or something like that, it will show the nicknames, and steam IDs of every single CONNECTED player in the server, afterwards you can go to steamid.io and paste the steam id of the person that's hacking, make sure it's the same person, and go to sourcebans and web-ban them. (That is of course if they suddenly disconnected while you were trying to ban them)

i just wanted to mention that you have to record a demo, since i didn't see you mention it, which is something that's very important about this thing.

Also, If for example someone said in chat something like ""BUY LMAOBOX AND BECOME A LOSER"" he is advertising lmaobox, but in a sarcastic way, calling anyone that uses it a loser, thus, it's a joke... will you still punish or warn that guy?

I just thought of saying that since it was very vague when you mentioned that someone that's "joking" will get a 2 weeks ban, so i just thought to myself, what would he say to deserve the ban...

However, aside of these two... the app at it's current condition isn't bad...
i'll stay neutral for now... leaning towards +Support
yes +support with a red coloring.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
you first have to record a demo, and then when you have enough OBVIOUS footage of him hacking, It's hammer time baby!!

Yeah i should update that I would be recording a demo haha :p i'll always be recording when an admin incase of a ban appeal it goes without saying...although i should have said haha

Last edited:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
That's not true tho what I said was that Will shouldn't be upset about me giving him down since he gave me
That's not how it's supposed to work. You don't -support someone because they did the same to you. You choose whether or not to support someone based on how much of an asset to the community you believe they'll be; the key is remaining impartial.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
That's not true tho what I said was that Will shouldn't be upset about me giving him down since he gave me
Um Pablo of the whole two replies on your app which were by me and Will they were both -support and we stated our reasons. Unless you have actual facts that make your case, your -support doesn't really mean much to anyone. Calling him reliable and useful actually suggests him to be a good admin.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
I just realised I'm still neutral on this admin application. Christ. I'm bumping that up to a +support. Will's reports are good, he has knowledge of the rules and knows the most sensible method of treating a situation. He's also been extremely interactive with staff, but not the point of annoyance. Even if he does suck at Smite and can't use a Pharah ultimate without getting hooked by Roadhog.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Though you may suck at Smite, Overwatch, TF2, Planetside 2, Battlefront etc. Lord Almighty Bene has decided you are rather fitting for admin after the feedback you have received on your application.

Welcome to the team, mate!

raw

Sakuya

Trickster
Welcome to the team Will! I hope now you will post memes in the meme channel and not general c:
All that aside, good to have you monitor jb now and I hope you don't do cell wars as often as before now.
We'll if you ever need assistance just ask doc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom