Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Wanka

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I've come to trust the judgement of a lot of the "forumers," and reading some of the overwhelmingly positive (har har) support you have received from the community and staff and your ability to embrace and apply constructive criticism, I too will drop a swanky +support.

Last edited:

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
Very well-organized application, with a very tiny amount of grammatical errors. I see that you aren't really an active member on the forums due to the other's posts, but that isn't too much of a deal. +support

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Since you have experience being an admin on another server, I could have expected a bit more thorough of an application.

However, I respect your honesty with documenting your edits, instead of sneaking around with your additions as people commented.

You seem to be able to be friendly with even a variety of admins who have different types of personalities, so that is encouraging.

+Support from me.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Seems pretty chill for a British dude. Needs more PATRIOTISM if you know what I mean. +Support because he knows rules, plays regularly, doesn't abuse donor powers and everything listed above.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
[QUOTE="Jim, post: 15612, member: 1575"Needs more PATRIOTISM if you know what I mean.
Give me 1 hour and I will increase my patriotic exterior 1000-fold
Just make sure you drop your dignified accent. People will take you serious and stuff which isn't good :p

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Just make sure you drop your dignified accent. People will take you serious and stuff which isn't good :p
I have successfully increased my patriotic attribute per your request
God save the Queen
cunt.jpg

Amy

#Wilde
I have seen you alot on JB and you're a pretty good warden "Very rare to find those nowadays lol". From what i've seen you're pretty mature for you're age as well which is a plus. Just wanted to add the lack of forum and discord activity but i know you will do what it takes to make everything work. I can see you as a good admin. Just be on discord and get to know cool people that will want to know you better other then that you know everything else.:) Otherwise you're perfect you have my +Support

"Trains anyone?" :p

Still love you Lucas thanks 4 the poop :D

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

UPDATE: Added the fact I have mild autism. Thought I put it in there but I didn't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

B4IN

Mildly Menacing

alien

Wanka is really nice to everyone in the server and cares about the community.... I think that the community will be alot better with him around +Support :D(y):LOL::)

This Fluff Is a Puff

Truly Feared

Anxiety

As all the members and admins said"Not too active on the forums/discord"But i will give you+Support

NOTE:I don't use discord but after i read this i will use it

Console

Server Clearing
+support because i think wanka could handle being an admin and would help alot of people i havent seen im breaking a single rule or freekilled on jailbreak GoodLuck

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
Played with him on many occasions.
Pros:
+Nice/Friendly
+Knows the rules very well (enforces them)
+Is hilarious (IMO)

Cons:
-Not American

I'm not sure I can give him my full support though.
Haha JK, he has my
+SUPPORT
(sorry for my bad jokes, I am Tism for a reason)

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

First of all, the only real cons we really had about you was your activity on the forums and Discord which you have made an effort to resolve and fix. So because of this, you are being accepted!

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom