Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from UPSET BOX FAMILY DAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night

Member Name UPSET BOX FAMILY DAD

Name joseph

Contact Information

Your Age 38

Location United States

Your SteamID josephrodriguez20033

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? No

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin? to help people in need of help because the admins sometimes dont come so i want to be there for my fellow tf2 players to get rid of the people breaking rules and making it not fun for the rest of the people

Are you familiar with admin commands? No

Do you know any of our current staff members? No

If Yes, please tell us the their names. NONE

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. 24/7

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. i play jail black wonder alot i know the rules and i treat player respectfully

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? id be fine if he or she breaking the rules he or she must get punished for it so they have a warrning not to do it again

Last edited:

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
1. Your Steam ID isn't your Steam username, it's your steam ID which can be found either in status on the console window, or by sites such as http://steamidfinder.com/

2. The questions asked regarding hackers,spammers etc - We require you to put a bit more effort into it, as from what you said didn't really give much demonstration as to what actions you would take.

Like hackers, simple straight up ban but from what you put, again wasn't that much elaborative.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
You say you are 38 years old and your forum account says you are 44. Okay...

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Declined. The application was too short and you probably faked your age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom