Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from twinzzlers blw.tf

• Thread starter Deleted member 2120
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2120

Personal Information

Name
Jacob

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:81939977

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

On which servers do you usually play?
Most of my time is spent on the NY 2fort and JailBreak servers. I sometimes play on the x10 and x20 hightower servers but not often. I will be planning on spending more time on the NY x50 server. I also spend a little time on the NY achievement server, though not a lot.

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become admin because of the sheer amount of trouble makers that infest the NY JailBreak and 2fort servers. It bothers me on how I can't do anything for these servers right away. To just stop the rule breaker before they cause even more chaos. While reporting or calling for an admin can help, reports are not instant and sometimes admins can't join right away if you request for help on the Discord.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Drax.
Copyright.
Sakuya (Ex admin)

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
My timezone is (UTC-05:00) Eastern time. I am on almost all of the time.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Punishing hackers: I would take a demo and when I gathered enough evidence I would proceed to perma-ban the hacker.

Punishing a spammer: 2 hour mute/gag depending on if they were using their mic or using the chat.

Punishing a mass freekiller: I would punish them with a 1 week ban. All of those who were freekilled would be respawned.

Punishing a ghoster: 1 hour gag/mute. Once again it would depend on if they were using their mic or not.

Punishing a griefer: If I catch a blu starting to break a breakable I would give them a warning. If they break the breakable I would slay them. If they break the breakable before I could warn them I would slay them.

Delaying: If a player delays the round I will put a beacon on the player so anyone that would be hunting the player could easily catch them.

Not having a mic on blu: Permanent team ban until they could prove that they have a mic.

Advertising hacks: 3 month mute/gag.

Calling out an undercover admin: 1 week gag/mute.

Spawn camping: A slay. A repeat offence would result in a ban.

A freekiller: I would tell the freekiller to slay their self, if they don't I will slay them and team ban them for a hour. The red(s) who was/were freekilled would respawned.

If a guard leaves the warden: They will receive a warning, if they don't return to the warden they will be slayed.

A team kill: They will be asked to slay their self. If they don't they will be slayed and team banned for a hour.

Disguising on blu: They will be asked to undisguise. If they don't they will be slayed.

Overtalking: 1 hour mute.

Armory camping: A slay.

Ammo glitching: A kick. If the person who was ammo glitching repeats the offense they will be banned for a week.

Setting sticky traps: A slay.

Freeday abusing: I would give a warning, if the freeday abuser continues to abuse their freeday I would slay the freeday abuser.

Favoritism: A slay.

Warden hogging: A warning, if the warden does not unwarden they will be slayed and a new warden would be chosen via a random pick.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I have a mild case of ADHD. I also sometimes raise my voice but I usually apologize after. I also like to help out new players that don't know the rules. But only if they listen and don't be rude towards me or other players.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Now the app is decent enough, however i check your bans and commblocks and it seems you have a ban for admin impersonation/ incorrect rules and several commblocks for the same adamnt explanation of incorrect rules now this obviously isnt good for an admin to do so i'm going to have to go with a -SUPPORT

D

Deleted member 2120

Now the app is decent enough, however i check your bans and commblocks and it seems you have a ban for admin impersonation/ incorrect rules and several commblocks for the same adamnt explanation of incorrect rules now this obviously isnt good for an admin to do so i'm going to have to go with a -SUPPORT
The ban was due to me making a joke about banning someone.

will5023

i'm fairly sure if it was a joke they wouldnt have banned you for a day and you would have appealed it no?

D

Deleted member 2120

i'm fairly sure if it was a joke they wouldnt have banned you for a day and you would have appealed it no?
I appealed it personally with Viking.

I made that joke back when I was having trouble actually making a forum account.

And just one more thing, I looked through my comm blocks twice and couldn't find any comm blocks involving incorrectly explaining rules. Maybe my eyes just skipped over them... But it would be helpful if you could show me them.

Last edited by a moderator:

will5023

two from viking - EDIT - one from viking on the rules thing

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Last edited:

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

I've played with Twinz a lot. He uses his donor responsibly and reports people who break the rules. He is very active on servers and semi-active on forums, but he should spend a bit more time in discord. Based off of playing with him, I say he deserves admin because of his genuine desire to help on the Blackwonder servers. Based off of his application, I still say the same thing. His punishments are fair and organised, he really is on all the time, and we need more jailbreak admins for NY because we all know what it's like. He likes to have fun and joke around, but it's harmless. In my opinion, Twinz should be a part of the staff team. I give him my +support.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
As an admin, I would suspect that you would continue to play on JB servers. A few minutes ago, I saw you breaking a rule, nonchalantly so you could "explore". Someone even threatened to report you over it. This troubles me. This is one of the easiest rules to enforce, and you were the cause of it being broken. No apology when someone vocalizes that they are upset. You just wanted to explore.

Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom