Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from tom7351

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Application is relatively short with a generic statement in the "Why do you want to become an admin?" section.

Your forum activity has been severely lacking, in which you've made 3 posts including this one, then there's a huge gap leading to July 5th. One of your posts made no sense whatsoever as it was not possible to review any evidence as the SourceBans of the appealing user had no demo attached, and the admin that banned them had not yet provided the demo to view.

"Because I have tried my best to help this community in as many ways as possible." - You have made only 1 report on the forums against in-game users, and made only 1 helpful thread which was a suggestion to remove the grappling hook from minecraftworld_a7.

I can literally take a portion of what you said on Overkill's application and direct it back at you... "not known on the forums for your good reports or activity".

Edit: Fixed a mistake in third paragraph.

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Time to review an admin application again:

Pros:

No previous comm blocks or bans´

Cons:

No previous experience whatsoever

Rather short application. You could have told us a bit more about yourself

Rather weak reasoning as to why you want to become an admin

Bad grammar and spelling

Punishments are inconsistent. Not only do they differ from the "standard" we have (example: 30 min mute on micspam with no previous punishments) but you also did not take previous punishments into consideration

Even though your account was made on the 18th of April, 2017, your forum activity has been rather inconsistent. You are active for a few days, then nobody hears anything from you for a week.

The one report you made was invalid

Your comments on the forum are not very mature. Example:
From my point of view, you put yourself above the average player/player in question.

I found it it quiet hard to believe that you are 18 and your voice is, I quote:

voice of a squeaker

Then I found this. Your profile pic rather interesting: https://hellcase.com/en/profile/76561198198858519

Might want to explain this?

tom7351

Mildly Menacing
Time to review an admin application again:

Pros:

No previous comm blocks or bans´

Cons:

No previous experience whatsoever

Rather short application. You could have told us a bit more about yourself

Rather weak reasoning as to why you want to become an admin

Bad grammar and spelling

Punishments are inconsistent. Not only do they differ from the "standard" we have (example: 30 min mute on micspam with no previous punishments) but you also did not take previous punishments into consideration

Even though your account was made on the 18th of April, 2017, your forum activity has been rather inconsistent. You are active for a few days, then nobody hears anything from you for a week.

The one report you made was invalid

Your comments on the forum are not very mature. Example:
From my point of view, you put yourself above the average player/player in question.

I found it it quiet hard to believe that you are 18 and your voice is, I quote:

Then I found this. Your profile pic rather interesting: https://hellcase.com/en/profile/76561198198858519

Might want to explain this?
That is my son, it seems he has done something on hellcase.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Tom3.PNG

Changing his story for the second time.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

d5d8604449ba944da2e95fb092000bfc.png

4f3682ed213da5476fd4614415a39b59.png
It's very obvious that you're making things up as you go. I understand why you'd call yourself a squeaker; because you're like 12.
Things would've gone smoother if you admitted your actual age. Maturity > YoS really.

Malz covered the cons I would've brought up and more, so repetition isn't required. -support.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
That is my son, it seems he has done something on hellcase.
http://www.adoptionpolicy.org/pdf/eu-netherlands.pdf
You have to be 18 years older than who you're adopting, and of course, you have to be able to prove you can support that child.
So your son who is 0 years old, knows how to write sentences and post.
Yeah... /r/quityourbullshit
We all would have appreciated it more if you were just honest; we can respect those who have made mistakes still.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i dont feel like i need to say much more than anyone else has said -support dude, maybe your adopted son could apply.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

maybe your adopted son could apply.

ehem, his brother adopted by his parents.

I do not feel like Tom should be admin due to already mentioned things and him behaving inappropiatly (and immature for someone who is 18 and adopted an son but it was his parents and its his brother...what?) by giving false information or just interupting discussions with comments he could've kept for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom