Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Title Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Title Lord

Notably Dangerous
Personal Information

Name
Ian Blackburn

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:97222494

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
I was an admin on Fire G
I also owned a branch of mine craft servers

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Jailbreak (NY) (TX) (LA)
Gun Game (NY)

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I am a very popular player among the jailbreak servers, and along with that I am very active among the Blackwonder community. I sometimes come on to the server to see a average rule breaker and rarely a MFK, But since I'm connected with a lot of donors I'm able to get them on and deal with the situation. But I don't think a 30 minute mute would settle for the time being. I have lots experience with leadership. I am often left in charge over my two little brothers most of the time in my life. I was also in my schools student council. I feel like this would be the perfect time to apply because a small amount of admins appear to be, A) slowing down game play on the JB NY servers, or B) retiring. I'm very active person on the discord servers and I'm becoming very active on the forums. I'm very easy to contact through discord and steam, and I'm sometimes stealthy when coming onto the servers. I love to be a leader and becoming a Blackwonder admin would be a set goal for me

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Jim, Suicide, Drax, Wanka, Will, and Provided Timmy

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
9:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M. Central Time Zone, this will lower a little during the school year

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rule breaker, etc?
◉ Most of these punishments will be supplied with evidence supported by demos or screenshots
◉ All punishments will start with warnings unless the situations is severe
Chat/Voice Chat
Mic Spam - Dependent
Music Spam - 1 day mute
Loud Spam - 2 day mute
Spamming Unknowledgeable Words - 2 day mute
Bad/Immature Mic - inform them, if ignored them 1 day mute
Player disrespect - 12 hr gag
Command abuse - 3 day gag
(Mic) Ghosting - 1 day mute
Chat Spamming - Dependent
(Like Lenny faces) Spamming Binds - 2 day gag
Spamming Words - 2 day gag
(Chat) Ghosting - 1 day gag
Talk Over
Talking over warden - 1 day mute
Talking over admin during mic check - 1 day mute
Advertisements
Advertising cheats - 1 month mute
Advertising Other Community's - 3 week mute
Rule Breaking
Killing Of Others

MFK - 1 week ban
FK - 1 day ban
Illegal FF - 2 day team ban (If it is purposeful)
Sticky Traps - Slay
Free hitting - Slay
Abuse And Cheating
Hacker - perma ban
Exploiting Map - 2 day ban
Ammo Glitching - 1 day ban
Free day Abuse - slay
Rule Breaking
Breaking Breakables as a Blue - 1 day team ban
Lr Denial - 2 day team ban
Mass bait - 1 day team ban
Repeated bait - 12 hr team ban
Armory Camping - 1 day team ban
Griefing - 1 day team ban
Favoritism - 12 hr team ban
Going into unreachable rooms - 1 day team ban
Blue Team = Blue
Red Team = Red
Both Teams = Purple

(Most of these will be based dependently on the severity of the situation)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.

◉ I may be 13 but I sound, act, and look older
◉ I had an older forums account however it was bugged and I couldn't verify it through my email, here's a link: https://blackwonder.tf/members/title_lord.2122/
(I had just realised the link doesn't work because the account hasn't been verified while going back through everything)
◉ I've been with black wonder for a little over 7 months
◉ I love these servers to death and if it weren't for them i'd have a stale gaming experience.
◉ I will be on the forums a lot more now since my account is finally a fixed. I have limited experience with demos and I will starting to use them soon.
◉ this took an hour to think out and I had made rough draft.
(Edit 1# Fixed bad/immature mic punishment)
(Edit 2# Nerfed punishments, fixed capitals in every word)
(Edit 3# Semi-Organized Punishments)
(Edit 4# Gone into depth with punishments, also rules are color coded)
(Edit 5# Revised most sentences in my way)

Last edited:

Lemonchickeno

Unremarkable
Title is very friendly and maintains the servers without donor nor admin. He is very friendly and can calm anybody down from rage. He knows the rules and respects them. +support

Suicide

Suislide
Bad/Immature Mic - Perma Team ban
What? You are suppose to mute people who have problems with their microphones. And why permanent? Permanent for a bad mic or a immature voice seems very harsh.

If you think a 30 minute punishment from a donor would help then why don't you call an admin or make a report? All the post that you have, you have never made a single report.

You are also immature at times in the New York Jailbreak server.
And this: IMO, is a bit immature.

I'm going with a -Support for now.

Reactions: Jim

Title Lord

Notably Dangerous
What? You are suppose to mute people who have problems with their microphones. And why permanent? Permanent for a bad mic or a immature voice seems very harsh.

If you think a 30 minute punishment from a donor would help then why don't you call an admin or make a report? All the post that you have, you have never made a single report.

Your opinion, they should get a perma mute so they can make a application saying that they either fixed their mic or have gotten older, and most young children don't know how to make an app for having a immature voice, I will change it up. Also for my IMO it's not that immature, it's more of a joke. Many other people have these types of things on their profiles
Edit: I Do Agree I Need To Report More, And That I What I Will Be Working On

Last edited:

Josh_

Gore-Spattered

I agree with Title, If someone has a broken mic or sounds too young they should have to fix it or wait then make an appeal on the forums saying they fixed the issue if someone with an broken mic is warden gets muted for 30 he will just go warden again in 30 min
and the christian server is just a joke everyone makes on jb its not immature

normie

Totally Ordinary
i enjoy title lord being on the server and i think he should be admin due to his uhh amazing qualities?

♫ѕнαику

Strange
Though, there are some really harsh punishment that Title gives out to rule breakers, he's a good person. He knows how to handle stuff by himself, he knows plenty of rules and tries his best to stop it. I'm going to give him a +support

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

First of all, your forum activity is poor. All but two of your threads have been posted in the last 24 hours, one of which is Invalid. It feels a bit more like you're spamming threads in order to up your activity.

Secondly, your punishments. They're pretty harsh to be honest. A permanent mute for an "immature voice" and a week gag for simple chat spamming. The former can be easily fixed by an hour mute and a suggestion to the punished. And the latter is just absurd unless the punished is a notorious spammer with several comm blocks. Or racism, that too.

Finally, miscellaneous complaints I couldn't fit into their own mini-paragraphs.
- I haven't seen you in Discord since last Wednesday. Even then, there was very little participation other than two or three messages a day.
- Please Break Your Habit of typing Like This. It looks unkempt, unprofessional and drives me bonkers.
- The whole application itself looks mediocre at best. It takes an ass-load of time to scroll up because of the way you've organised your punishments section.
- Your maturity in-game is questionable. Not typical 13 year old immature of course, but still not the best.

Going with a neutral. I know basically nothing about you but you're okay. Kind of someone that sits in the back and goes unnoticed to me if I'm perfectly honest.

Title Lord

Notably Dangerous
First of all, your forum activity is poor. All but two of your threads have been posted in the last 24 hours, one of which is Invalid. It feels a bit more like you're spamming threads in order to up your activity.

Secondly, your punishments. They're pretty harsh to be honest. A permanent mute for an "immature voice" and a week gag for simple chat spamming. The former can be easily fixed by an hour mute and a suggestion to the punished. And the latter is just absurd unless the punished is a notorious spammer with several comm blocks. Or racism, that too.

Finally, miscellaneous complaints I couldn't fit into their own mini-paragraphs.
- I haven't seen you in Discord since last Wednesday. Even then, there was very little participation other than two or three messages a day.
- Please Break Your Habit of typing Like This. It looks unkempt, unprofessional and drives me bonkers.
- The whole application itself looks mediocre at best. It takes an ass-load of time to scroll up because of the way you've organised your punishments section.
- Your maturity in-game is questionable. Not typical 13 year old immature of course, but still not the best.

Going with a neutral. I know basically nothing about you but you're okay. Kind of someone that sits in the back and goes unnoticed to me if I'm perfectly honest.
Nerfed some of the punishments and fixed all capitals, trying to break the habit

D

Deleted member 2049

I love this guy [No homo unless its fine ;)]
Pros:
Fun to be around overall
Knows most to ALL rules
Keeps his calm
Helps others
Friendly
(probably more but I notice this for now)

Cons:

Nah, no cons fam ;)

a big THICC +SUPPORT

mr_minati

Truly Feared
I know that it may seems like this guy is just spammin threads to get some activity and unlock the admin app. But Title is well-know in NY JB and he's active in the servers.

I was surprised when I found out that he is 13, cause he sounds way older IMO. He knows the rules and I have seen him enforcing it. He might joke around sometimes but nothing harmless tbh. Knows how to control himself and how to handle an issue, I think I can trust him to be part of the staff.

He just needs to learn to be more active on the forums and discord. But lets give him time and see if there's any progress outside the servers.

Going with a + Support

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Woooo, Soucemod still not accessible...

Anyways, I'm just here to give my two cents/facts:

• You have been banned once for impersonating an Admin. Though that was 3 months ago.

• You have multiple comm blocks (9). Most of them are for spamming, one is for disrespecting an Admin. Though they were also 3-4 months ago.

• This account you are using has been active for less than two weeks. Though you did say (https://blackwonder.tf/threads/forum-verification-problem.6892/) and on your app that you made an account back in April. Can anyone verify it's activity? Because the activity of your old account is more interesting then the creation date.

• By now, you have edited you app 3 times. And there are still grammatical errors. This does not give me a good impression of you. Your app should have been near-perfect when you posted it.

• Your punishments are still not acceptable as they stand. Every situation has many factors to take into account. Like previous punishments (including the ones' he will receive) or how "intense" he broke the rule (aka. extreme micspam or simply music).

That being said, I'm not saying that you are not fit as an admin. Because you have the potential to become an admin. And we are in dire need of competent admins. You merely still have much to improve.

Best of luck,

Malz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom