Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from ThePianoFighter/HHB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePianoFighter/HHB

Pianorator
Member Name ThePianoFighter/HHB

Name yust call me Kai/Piano my real name is Kevin(i like my name so yust let me be)

Contact Information

Your Age 15(almost 16)

Location Germany

Your SteamID my custom ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ ThePianoFighter

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? it was an TF2 server but i cant remember it ...it was actually 3 y ago on an other acc. but i can quickly get to know and im interested in admin commands so im actually asking admins about them.

Why do you want to become an admin? I want to help u guys because i often see how u cant keep up with the people breaking the rules and stuff . I mean u have SO much work with that many servers so i want to help u out and help the people on this community.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. I now Arcalium , Loldielol , NotNotchSilly and Crazy

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. usually on weekends and then at 12-22 pm German time (european) and im oline on my phone most likely all day

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I have a Mic. and im NOT afraid to use it i have 800+h on tf2 and i love to meet and be friends with new people. I think i cant actually talk friendly to people and can make them to quickly like me. if u want any more info about me , feel free to contact me.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? If i would meet an spammer on any server , i would tell him as friendly as possible that he should stop spamming . If he doesn't stop i will kick him , if he rejoins and starts spamming again i will perma mute him(if possible ,if he doesn't stop and i cant perma mute him i would ban him for a couple of h, usually 4-12 ). An simple rule breaker will receive an ban for a day to warn him and to give him time to think about why he did it. If i confirm an hacker (usually spectating him, checking his profile for VAC- Ban's ... ) i will perma ban him.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Remember to Record the Hacker before banning...

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Eigentlich recht okay für die Verhältnisse die man so kriegt ^^
Recht simpel aber trotzdem weiß man alles was man wissen muss
Nur bei uns ist es so, wenn irgendwelche Kinder rumreden im Voicechat sollte man sie allgemein warnen dass diese nicht erlaubt sind (ich für mich habe ein Limit ab unter 16)
Wenn sie aber nicht aufhören auch normal zu reden, trotzdem muten da es eine feste Regel ist das Kinder im Voicechat nicht erlaubt sind (mit sm_silence (name) sindse für ne halbe Stunde komplett gemutet, sowohl Stimme als auch Chat)
Bei Regelbrechern zuerst warnen, bei erneutem brechen, pro Verstoß 36h bannen (sm_ban (name) (zeit in Minuten) (Grund) )
Als Verstoß zählen:
Spawnkilling (solange man aber Friendly im Spawn ist, ist es ok), Admins Ignorieren, Freekilling und und und
Kommunikations bedingte Verstösse sind nicht bannbar da man die einfach mit nem Mute/gag/silence blockieren kann
Im Chat ist eigentlich nur englisch erlaubt, aber da es ein deutscher Server ist, lasse ich persönlich deutsch noch durch
Und etwas was ich gerne mache sind Idler kicken damit die keine Slots blockieren (weil kam schon in extremen fällen vor wo ein Server voll war und 7 davon idler waren)

Und noch neben bei, wenn du eine Applikation schreibst, sieht es um einiges schöner und seriöser aus, wenn du anstelle von "u" einfach "you" schreibst, denn dann sieht man auch besser dass du dir auch beim schreiben die Mühe für Sorgfältigkeit machst ;)

Alles in allem kriegst du von mir ein "Ja" ^^/

(oh und noch nebenbei, das ist nicht deine ID, das ist lediglich deine Steam-Seite. Deine ID kannst du bei http://www.steamidfinder.com ansehen indem du deinen Link da hinein kopierst)

Arcalium

Majestic Tree
Hey.
Your application overall is understandable and pretty good,
so at the moment i'm leaning towards YES.
also i've played with you couple of times before and i have noticed that you do play by the rules and try to remind other players to do the same thing, you've been helpful to our community,
so i wish you best of luck on your application.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Eigentlich recht okay für die Verhältnisse die man so kriegt ^^
Recht simpel aber trotzdem weiß man alles was man wissen muss
Nur bei uns ist es so, wenn irgendwelche Kinder rumreden im Voicechat sollte man sie allgemein warnen dass diese nicht erlaubt sind (ich für mich habe ein Limit ab unter 16)
Wenn sie aber nicht aufhören auch normal zu reden, trotzdem muten da es eine feste Regel ist das Kinder im Voicechat nicht erlaubt sind (mit sm_silence (name) sindse für ne halbe Stunde komplett gemutet, sowohl Stimme als auch Chat)
Bei Regelbrechern zuerst warnen, bei erneutem brechen, pro Verstoß 36h bannen (sm_ban (name) (zeit in Minuten) (Grund) )
Als Verstoß zählen:
Spawnkilling (solange man aber Friendly im Spawn ist, ist es ok), Admins Ignorieren, Freekilling und und und
Kommunikations bedingte Verstösse sind nicht bannbar da man die einfach mit nem Mute/gag/silence blockieren kann
Im Chat ist eigentlich nur englisch erlaubt, aber da es ein deutscher Server ist, lasse ich persönlich deutsch noch durch
Und etwas was ich gerne mache sind Idler kicken damit die keine Slots blockieren (weil kam schon in extremen fällen vor wo ein Server voll war und 7 davon idler waren)

Und noch neben bei, wenn du eine Applikation schreibst, sieht es um einiges schöner und seriöser aus, wenn du anstelle von "u" einfach "you" schreibst, denn dann sieht man auch besser dass du dir auch beim schreiben die Mühe für Sorgfältigkeit machst ;)

Alles in allem kriegst du von mir ein "Ja" ^^/

(oh und noch nebenbei, das ist nicht deine ID, das ist lediglich deine Steam-Seite. Deine ID kannst du bei http://www.steamidfinder.com ansehen indem du deinen Link da hinein kopierst)
Jetzt auch für nicht deutsche damit jeder was von der Antwort hat.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Hello,
I thinks this application overall is pretty well made, but the only thing is that grammar isn't really that great.
As you said in the application though I have played with you before and you know the rules really well.
Since this is the first application I have to rate I'll stay with the majority of the vote just like Loldielol

ThePianoFighter/HHB

Pianorator
thank you and please ... dont forget that i am german so its really hard for me to learn english xD but i know that i am bad at grammer it is actually an reason i want to go to England or the USA to improve my english even more . Also im greatfull that you took the time reading this . Thanks for reading (that goes to all of those who read this appl. and also did it in the past x3)

Master fiN

Strange
Overall, your app is pretty okay (if that is even a word..) but anyways, im not an admin, but i hope i can still tell my opinion as well c:

Your grammar isn't the best, but your english become better day by day. So it isn't a problem here, i guess. But i'll stay at the majority vote c:
I haven't see you in any server, yet since i was busy. Now i have time to play/surf in internet c:

Anyways, good luck to your application :3

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,
I am very sorry for the late reply. I have to be honest. I completely forgot since I have been busy with other server related things. I will evaluate your app within the next days.

ThePianoFighter/HHB

Pianorator
I am grateful either way because you still replied and im looking forward to it ^^ of course even if i get denied i will still play on the blackwonder tf2 servers but i am going to play on the Cs:Go servers aswell if i have time .

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello Piano,
after reviewing chat logs and seeing that you check back on the forums every day, I decided to accept you. Welcome to the Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom