Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Stefan l blw.tf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan

Mildly Menacing
Personal Information

Name
Stefan

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:64726250

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
BlackWondr Jailbreak - almost every day
BlackWonder LA x10 - sometimes
BlackWonder Deathrun - rarely

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to help the comunity by getting rid of the hackers, spammers, mic spammers, free killers but most importantly keep the servers clean from any type of cancer/toxicity. I want the community to be fun for everyone who wants to join. I noticed that in the server that i usually play on there is a lot of racism and a lot of toxicity/cancer.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Will5023
Ben l Nova.tf
Viking34
Wanka

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Monday - from 10-16 UTC+02:00 time
Tuesday - from 12-15 UTC+02:00 time
Wednesday - from 14-17 UTC+02:00 time
Thursdayy - from 10-16 UTC+02:00 time
Friday - from 10-14 UTC+02:00 time
Satureday - from 10-16 UTC+02:00 time
Sunday - from 10-17 UTC+02:00 time

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Hacker - I would get proof, put it on discord for the staff to see it and then perma ban him when I get told to.
Spammer - First time will be a warning, second time will be a gag of 1 hour. (it depends on what kind of spamming he does).
Simple rulebreaker - First time it's warning and tell him to read the rules, second time is the last warning and the third time is a kick.
,Mic Spammer - First time will be a warn, second time will be a mute of 1 hour (it depends on what kind of mic spamming he does).
Free Killer - first time is a slay + warning + respawning the player who got killed, second time is a slay + 1 hour team ban + respawning the player, third time is a permanent team ban.
Map Griefer - First time i will warn him + and slay him, second time i will get proof and ban him (it depends on what kind of griffing).
Mass Free Killer - slay + perma team ban.
Free Hitter - (if pyro) slay + warn, if he does it again slay + 5 hour team ban.
- (if a normal class exept pyro) slay + warn,if he does it again slay + 2 hour team ban.
Begger - if he is spamming, he will get a warning, but if he is begging for respawn or to slay someone it's a 30 min gag.

The Person who calls out the admin - it's a 1 hour ban without any warning.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I am 12 year old boy from Romania who doesn't have that many friends in real life, neither i have friends that I talk to, (because all of my friends live far away from me). Playing Team Fortress 2 and getting good at it is my favorite thing to do when I am sad, mad or just simply bored. I had never been racist neither in game or in real life (that's because where i come from racism is not a big thing, but i learned that being racist it's just cancer). My activity on the formus and on discord will incease even if i don't get admin. I consider that every person in this community is equal, even if they are an admin or a donor, if you are arguing with an admin, each of you in that conversation is equal. My PC is avarage but i plan on buying more things to it and with that i hope that i will be able to buy a good mic.

I never moved from my town or from my school in my life. My brother is going to University, and this is his account (that's why it may say that i am 18) and i will have more time for games and for life in general.

When i get home from school, I usually watch some videos then play some games.I do my homework and then i get back to playing games exited and happy that i can play again.

Thank you for taking your time and reading this.Have a great day! :)

EDIT: I edited "Why do you want be admin" and "Please give any other informationyou might think it's useful for us to know".

Last edited:

Delta

Sufficiently Lethal

Delta

No info about how you would go about punishing people and this seems really rushed

Edit: He went back and added the info so yeah ;P

Last edited:

mr_minati

Truly Feared
Oh no, this app needs more work, man! It is super short. U can't just rush things like this. I'd suggest U take a look at the other accepted applicants.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Missing an absolute tonne of Jailbreak-related rules. Seeing as you primarily play on Jailbreak, I'd expect more policies regarding it.

This is your SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:64726250

D

Deleted member 2966

I'm not sure if I can rate admin applications (because I am new to this server & forums) but I'll try.
I feel like you rushed the application. For example you didn't put spaces after ".", ",", "+" which makes your application look "ugly".
I also think you should check accepted admin applications to see how others wrote them.
Edit your application and then we'll see.

-support

D

Deleted member 2120

I'm not sure if I can rate admin applications (because I am new to this server & forums) but I'll try.
I feel like you rushed the application. For example you didn't put spaces after ".", ",", "+" which makes your application look "ugly".
I also think you should check accepted admin applications to see how others wrote them.

-support
Everyone are allowed to vote on apps.

Goober___

Wicked Nasty
Your fourm activity is just a couple of reports. I don't know about your discord activity because I'm not active there. Your reason to become an admin is because you want to stop the rule breakers which is a very generic reason. I think you could have put more time into punishments. Grammatical errors in your app.

I'm going with a -support

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

-support

Off-topic post but the point of an application is to be a final edit. Once posted, edits shouldn't be made to the application.

Anyone making an app should have at least one attempt before making the actual application thread; this allows you to pick out errors, clean up the formatting, and to thoroughly check your handiwork to ensure all information is covered and detailed to an acceptable level.

Stefan

Mildly Menacing
Your fourm activity is just a couple of reports. I don't know about your discord activity because I'm not active there. Your reason to become an admin is because you want to stop the rule breakers which is a very generic reason. I think you could have put more time into punishments. Grammatical errors in your app.

I'm going with a -support
I haven't been active because a lot of personal stuff was going on in my life (relatives almost dying, me almost breaking a bone) but I will be more active even if I don't get admin.

D

Deleted member 2049

Not really Active (Mainly because I haven't seen you in servers)
Application looks rushed
No effort put in
-Support

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

I haven't been active because a lot of personal stuff was going on in my life (relatives almost dying, me almost breaking a bone) but I will be more active even if I don't get admin.

Not to be rude, but I'd honestly would encourage you to drop this application and try to be a bit more active before applying. Also I do think that the last part of your application is somewhat unnecessary info.

Anyways good luck with your app, if your app gets denied just try to improve on the things that people note here and maybe next time when you've improved, you might have the chance to get accepted.

Duck Lurch

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member

Daddy

What i think the problem is that some people are active in the game and come online allmost every day but they are not really active in the forums you recieve a NEUTRAL because you are a nice guy and i see you often in the game on the other side i have never seen you in the forums so be more active in the forums!

Title Lord

Notably Dangerous
I am a huge person in NY JB and I've never seen you before. Unless your using a different account on the discord, I've never seen you there too. Your forum time is lacking even though you had made you account a year ago, I even have more forum time then you did in a year.- Support

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Ben l Nova.tf
Grizzly = Ben
(When I have time I'll fix the names)
You are very immature ingame. You're lying about your age.
You're not nearly active enough on forums or discord and before I got banned I didn't see you on any, Jailbreak server since like back in May.
You also become very toxic when you disagree with someone's decisions.
You have 14 commblocks and although most of them are very old it still proves you're not nearly close enough for the responsibility an admin has. You have 5 messages including this one that you have posted since January so my point of being inactive is more than proven there. -Support

Last edited:

Title Lord

Notably Dangerous
Grizzly = Ben
(When I have time I'll fix the names)
You are very immature ingame. You're lying about your age.
You're not nearly active enough on forums or discord and before I got banned I didn't see you on any, Jailbreak server since like back in May.
You also become very toxic when you disagree with someone's decisions.
You have 14 commblocks and although most of them are very old it still proves you're not nearly close enough for the responsibility an admin has. -Support
you made an entire video for that, Awesome

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
How you know Ben when he hasn't been an admin for a month or even touched TF2 for months before then is beyond me. Don't take this the wrong way but your application gives me a very 12 year old vibe. You have a bunch of random colors on some punishments, missing JB punishments, you repeat your times available as UTC +2 every single line and you talk about the big topic of racism in an odd fashion which are all things someone a little older would look at as sloppy for the most part. In-game you are fine; you don't particularly stand out but don't do anything wrong either. Your comm blocks are all from 6+ months ago so those I can safely assume you've changed since then. For now I can't support you but I wouldn't be surprised to see a new and much cleaner application maybe a year from now if you stick around. Until then -Support.

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
This application is okay, but you have low activity on the forums as others have said. I think you should spend more time on the forums first.
-support

mr_minati

Truly Feared
Hey, U seem to have fixed ur app and is looking way better now. This tells me that U really listen to the feedbacks and that u are willing to improve.

But Ima stick with Neutral mostly because I still don't know U. It's important to be active on the forums and discord. Also making some reports against rule-breaker will do good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom