Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Sakuya Izayoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuya

Trickster
Member Name Sakuya Izayoi

Name Oscar

Contact Informationhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150180258/

Your Age 17

Location Oxnard, California

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:94957265

Other Information I am very open and kind to anyone who shows a generous attitude and I definitely will give you a generous attitude back

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? I moderated servers for a group named Unusual Dream Group, I moderated a trade server, versus Saxton Hale server, and a jailbreak server. Also I managed servers for other groups such as Tf2Goodies and Snipez Giveaway (these groups were bought by another owner so the servers were discontinued and for some reason the owner of Tf2Goodies kicked the previous admins such as me).

Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I know the U.S. servers (jailbreak for example) are in dire need of active admins. I mainly will moderate the jailbreak servers constantly but if I am needed else where than I shall report to that server and deal with the situation until it is sorted out. Also I recently ran into two players from Australia (to be exact) on jailbreak and they ruined everyone's fun on the server, I was extremely disappointed and they said they did it since the server is not being moderated and "Why do we play on a server that is not moderated?" I do not want the players to believe this so I am applying to make that change and have the players know that there is an admin to ensure that everyone will have a fair game with no one interfering and ruining the experience.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. MiyukiMouse, Ice, Frama, and 2010wolf | Blw.tf

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. On weekdays I play from 3:30PM - 11:00PM (PST) and I am available 3:30PM - 1:00AM (PST). On weekends I play from 12:00AM - 2:00AM (PST) and I am available all day, if I am needed than I shall arrive.

On what servers do you usually play? I usually play on (NY) jailbreak and the (LA) jailbreak. This can change if I am needed elsewhere to sort out an issue but mainly I will monitor both (NY & LA) jailbreak servers

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I am friendly and I love to crack some jokes with anyone who is willing to have some fun, when I am on duty I will put my full attention to the job and act with complete maturity since I am representing the community. Nonetheless I act with complete fairness and will ensure to bring more good to the community.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Hackers = an instant permanent ban no questions asked, I will record a demo to show proof that the person I permanently banned was truly hacking.
Spammers = a warning at first, if they continue to spam mic/chat than it will result in a 5-10min gag/mute. The severity of the punishment will increase if the spammer has not learned their lesson from the first mute/gag.
Simple Rulebreaker = a warning at first and I will inform them of the rule they're breaking and will ask nicely for them to stop breaking the rule. If they continue to break the rules than it will result in a kick and if that does not stop him/her than it will be a ban and move up to a 2 day ban and so forth.

Last edited:

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

+support from me. He is on almost everyday, he's always in discord and always in the NA jailbreaks. Bit of a cunt but he did give me a coupon to jones bbq and foot massage. Oh and long app (learn from it @Amy :p) and follows the rules.

Last edited:

Frama

what do i do and who am i
+1, he's very active, very nice guy yet serious when it comes to reporting people and he would perfectly fit the admin position. Also, the application is very long and doesn't miss anything.

Good luck Sak!

(Him and @Ice also use Jones' Cheap Ass Prepaid Legal and Daycare Academy)

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Welp, I do not know you ingame, so let's get right into your application:

Your application is overall fine. To me it looks like you took your time to write it, and that is very important.

The only thing I might consider "critic" is your date when you joined the forums. It's been half a month. Over 90% of your posts are report. But then again, 11 reports in 15 days show your activity.

Based on that and the already available opinions, I will also support you.

Good luck getting accepted!

wistlyr

Ren

Away
As a regular player of the Jailbreak servers, I'd be more than welcome to see a mod/admin not uptight over everything, and have a sense of humor. I've been playing with Sakuya for quite some time now, and I'd say this would make a pretty decent mod/admin.

I'm waiting for the "You have no input" here. (y)

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
As a regular player of the Jailbreak servers, I'd be more than welcome to see a mod/admin not uptight over everything, and have a sense of humor. I've been playing with Sakuya for quite some time now, and I'd say this would make a pretty decent mod/admin.

a12.jpg
You're welcome.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I am uptight for giving you FOUR chances while you were disrespectfull to me because you were breaking rules? Could have banned you but I didn't because I give chances to people. But for you that's me being a bad admin. Still awaiting your report about me as you threatend me with on the server (it's in your chatlog). That being said, don't continue about this subject, feel free to pm me or make a thread.

Anyway, about the app.

> Active on Servers
> Active on Forum
> US
> Knows Jailbreak very well,
> Friendly and helpfull
> Always had perfect reports

I'm very pro for you to become admin. We really could use some US admins, especially for Jailbreak. Past weeks I stayed up too late just to help out for Jailbreak and I am feeling it now. You know the rules very well and help out wherever you can. <3

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Application is well done, expect maybe the 2 formatting mistakes but lets not nitpick this.
You also seem friendly and fit for an admin position. That's it basically, I don't know you and I have nothing really useful to say so just good luck with your application.

ps.: What is "Obby."? -rolleye-

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Member Name Sakuya Izayoi

Name Oscar

Contact Informationhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150180258/

Your Age 17

Location Oxnard, California

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:94957265

Other Information I am very open and kind to anyone who shows a generous attitude and I definitely will give you a generous attitude back

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? I moderated servers for a group named Unusual Dream Group, I moderated a trade server, versus Saxton Hale server, and a jailbreak server. Also I managed servers for other groups such as Tf2Goodies and Snipez Giveaway (these groups were bought by another owner so the servers were discontinued and for some reason the owner of Tf2Goodies kicked the previous admins such as me).

Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I know the U.S. servers (jailbreak for example) are in dire need of active admins. I mainly will moderate the jailbreak servers constantly but if I am needed else where than I shall report to that server and deal with the situation until it is sorted out. Also I recently ran into two players from Australia (to be exact) on jailbreak and they ruined everyone's fun on the server, I was extremely disappointed and they said they did it since the server is not being moderated and "Why do we play on a server that is not moderated?" I do not want the players to believe this so I am applying to make that change and have the players know that there is an admin to ensure that everyone will have a fair game with no one interfering and ruining the experience.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. MiyukiMouse, Ice, Frama, and 2010wolf | Blw.tf

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. On weekdays I play from 3:30PM - 11:00PM (PST) and I am available 3:30PM - 1:00AM (PST). On weekends I play from 12:00AM - 2:00AM (PST) and I am available all day, if I am needed than I shall arrive.

On what servers do you usually play? I usually play on (NY) jailbreak and the (LA) jailbreak. This can change if I am needed elsewhere to sort out an issue but mainly I will monitor both (NY & LA) jailbreak servers

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I am friendly and I love to crack some jokes with anyone who is willing to have some fun, when I am on duty I will put my full attention to the job and act with complete maturity since I am representing the community. Nonetheless I act with complete fairness and will ensure to bring more good to the community.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Hackers = an instant permanent ban no questions asked, I will record a demo to show proof that the person I permanently banned was truly hacking.
Spammers = a warning at first, if they continue to spam mic/chat than it will result in a 5-10min gag/mute. The severity of the punishment will increase if the spammer has not learned their lesson from the first mute/gag.
Simple Rulebreaker = a warning at first and I will inform them of the rule they're breaking and will ask nicely for them to stop breaking the rule. If they continue to break the rules than it will result in a kick and if that does not stop him/her than it will be a ban and move up to a 2 day ban and so forth.
Notch's checklist:

- Good App: Check!
- Nice Person: Check!
- Plays Jailbreak: Check!!!

If it isn't obvious +Support from me good luck! :D

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Is it the era of good admin applications or something? It seems like it.
I can't really say anything more, since its already been mentioned, good luck mate.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Welp, if it isn't sack of shit sakuya :O
-------------------
The admin app is nice, as well as he is a really friendly person, as well as we also need some jailbreak admins, cuz i won't step in jailbreak again in my "university days" cuz i don't want to get frustrated while i'm already frustrated from uni xD

Anyways, i think he is well fit for this job, and good luck saku
+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom