Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from ProvidedTimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
Member Name ProvidedTimmy

Name ProvidedTismy

Contact Information

Your Age 15

Location NJ, USA (EST ZONE)

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:95046989

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? I've owned my own CSGO and GMOD servers. (Currently closed, they've been up for 1 year and 3-4 months) Named "Chrome Clan." I had been a mod for some time on a GMOD server. I think it was named NTG. (Resigned, was for ~10 months) I am admin on a teamspeak server for Rust, named "World War III" (Ask for the ip if you want proof). I own my own Teamspeak server.

Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become an admin because I have seen constant spammers, both mic and chat, and it becomes very irritating. I also would like to prevent scripters, and people using hacks. And generally make the community nice.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Benedevil, Ice, Melonious, DasMalzbier, Wolf, Frama, Senpai, and Noodl

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I can play all weekend, at anytime if needed, and Weekdays (I do have work that I'm on my own schedule, but if I'm needed I have a short notice)

On what servers do you usually play? The CSGO Bhop servers, and would like to start on the surf, because I had loved it in source. The servers I am applying for are the BHOP servers.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I am a very kind and open person, as in, if you want my honest opinion, I will give you it in the best way possible. I enjoy the company of either admins or players. I love to be useful AND helpful. I can do anything you ask, no matter what it is ;). Sorry for long application I also like to talk. I would also like to add I'm very mature for my age, and know the consequences of abusing. If you would like confirmation on that you can ask anyone I know in-game and in real life!

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? A hacker --- If I have valid enough proof, usually I am always looking and recording, they are banned.
A spammer --- They will get a total of 3 warnings, if they choose not to stop, they are gaged/muted/silenced.
A simple rule breaker --- They have a total of 3 warnings, and if they continue to do as they were, they are kicked, and if they join back, and continue, they are banned. (time depends on what rule)

Last edited:

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Technically the same standing from your other application for me. (Even though I haven't meet ya)
Your in GOOD standing with me, and I won't do my opinions are subjective to change bull-shit, so yea. Good Luck.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Well, I also have not that much to add. If my memory serves right, I had never any problems with you. You were and are helpfull to the community by reporting people and you are also active on the forum. Lastly, you application seems fine (too lazy to go in detail) so you can count a YES from me

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Based on all the negative feedback and the 6 hour chat we had in discord, I decided that you are terrible.
Welcome to the team!

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Congratulations and other things, Welcome to the team!
Don't worry, we got the post-application feast ready... if I or someone else haven't ate it all yet.
Lets hope no one does, the 10 hours or setting decorations would be wasted then.

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
Thanks everyone! Don't worry I brought extra tism cake!
good luck administrating this community :3
or.. part of it? idk xddddd
Anyways, welcome to the team!
Congratulations and other things, Welcome to the team!
Don't worry, we got the post-application feast ready... if I or someone else haven't ate it all yet.
Lets hope no one does, the 10 hours or setting decorations would be wasted then.

Gratz on getting accepted!

Also, this has to be one of our quickest accepted admin application. I mean, seriously:
https://blackwonder.tf/members/providedtimmy.813/
(Made post at)Today at 5:03 AM
(gets accepted at) Today at 9:34 AM

Only 4 1/2 hour per admin
At this rate, we can mass produce admins!
Gratz on getting accepted!

Also, this has to be one of our quickest accepted admin application. I mean, seriously:
https://blackwonder.tf/members/providedtimmy.813/
(Made post at)Today at 5:03 AM
(gets accepted at) Today at 9:34 AM

Only 4 1/2 hour per admin
At this rate, we can mass produce admins!
Congrats. c:

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
Welcome! now there are FOUR bhop admins !!! Ice, Senpai, You, AND I!!!

I think at least a dozen more will do.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Welcome! now there are FOUR bhop admins !!! Ice, Senpai, You, AND I!!!

I think at least a dozen more will do.
i swear that "AND I!!!" looked like you are a complete idiot xD it looked exactly like "AND !!!!"
usually it's AND ME!!!!
but that's not the point i'm trying to make here xD

i guess i have to go get some glasses to help me read :X3:

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
i swear that "AND I!!!" looked like you are a complete idiot xD it looked exactly like "AND !!!!"
usually it's AND ME!!!!
but that's not the point i'm trying to make here xD

i guess i have to go get some glasses to help me read :X3:
No, it is gramatically correct to say EX: Billy and I are going to the mall instead of Billy and Me

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
No, it is gramatically correct to say EX: Billy and I are going to the mall instead of Billy and Me
i know it's grammatically correct, i'm just saying that it's """"usually""" Billy and me.
But who gives a fuck, you know xdddddd
i don't really care that much.

i would still understand it if you said billy and i. (anyone would really...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom