Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Notice Me Senpai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notice Me Senpai

Scarcely Lethal
Member Name Notice Me Senpai

Name Alice

Contact Information

Your Age 20

Location Texas

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:88527244

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? I was an admin to an old server that is no longer up called LG. I also helped co own a server with one of my friends called BND after i left the owner shut down the server. Both were Bhop servers for CS-GO. I ended up zoning more then 700 maps on one of the servers I helped with.

Why do you want to become an admin? I've noticed that there is only one admin who comes onto the server I usually play on and he isn't on in the mornings when I am. So i would love to help assist by watching over the server while he is away and help zoning the maps so he isn't doing all of the hard work to keep it running smoothly.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. I know Ice since he is on a good part of the time and i believe I've seen Melonious on maybe once or twice since I've been playing. I've also gotten to know quite a few staff members while on the forms. ๖ۣۜBassianus, Noodl, Timo, Lazy Panda, and Buster

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I am usually on throughout the day, but I am always on after 10pm every night.

On what servers do you usually play? 192.169.80.22:27195 or Blackwonder Tx

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I happen to know Cvar commands and I happen to love zoning new maps, i have over 700 downloaded to my PC at the moment as well. But let me tell you about myself i am a sophomore at college, I travel to different countries when I can, i own two dogs but love cats. I enjoy video games, rock-climbing and eating at 4 am. If you would like to know anything else just ask!

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? They will be given a warning, if they ignore what I said then they will be given the correct punishment (ie; 10 minute mute/gag/kick), then if they continue it will go to 30 minutes then an hour then four hours, and if they do not cease i'll ask a fellow admin there opinion on the player and we will move on from there.
Rule breakers will be kicked, if they continue to be a problem they will be banned for an appropriate amount of time for their actions.
Lastly Hackers will be perma-banned with no trial.

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

This seems fine. We do also need more admins from the us. So this will be a yes as soon as you fix the answer for the last question. I would like you to give 3 separate answers.

Good luck with your application. -cutehappy-

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
So far so good, and yes i have seen her online on the forums, she isn't necessarily replying to some threads, but she is generally active on the forums.

and since we only have like 1 or 2 admins in US i really think you have a chance to become an admin there, since you play in completely different servers from what i play i can't confirm if she was active in-game. so idk about that part, would like someone to confirm that fact.

For now i will keep watching the thread for further replies, good luck with your app :D
i'm neutral for now (And no not NATURAL like i did before XD)

It's a yes from me, good luck with your app!

Last edited:

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

I can confirm her activity on both on the CS servers and forums. She is a pleasant a chill person to talk to and is very helpful in reporting people to me. I'm giving a strong YES. Overall she brings light to the servers.

P.S. - Shes weird.

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
The application is good, and since, as mentioned many times beforehand, we don't have many U.S admins, so more is always good. And while I haven't meet you ingame, your forum activity makes you seem like a good person. And a worthy candidate.
And since Ice has confirmed your activity and abit of what your like:

I can confirm her activity on both on the CS servers and forums. She is a pleasant a chill person to talk to and is very helpful in reporting people to me. I'm giving a strong YES. Overall she brings light to the servers.
I have to say you have support from me. Also known as a YES. Opinions are always subject to change, however, you seem like you would be a great member of our community, and I wouldn't want to mess with that.
So good luck in your application.

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

Wants to steal my cat. Declined. This is a joke.

More US admins is hardly a disadvantage considering there's only 2(?), as mentioned. From forum activity etc, you seem pretty chill. I see no reason to decline this as of now.
More Like one since mel is hardly on the servers :b. he "makes" up for it by being active on the forums.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
I will stay Neutral.
I have never chatted with you or anything.
But good luck with the application!

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I also see no reason do decline... her/his/it/them? That is also a joke

Your application is fine, the few chats I had with you gave me a very good impresion on your personality (that inculed the "weird" part @Ice said) and while I think I rarely played with you, the fact that you are active on the forum, have a good personality and live in a time zone where we need people, yeah, I think you have my Yes.

Good luck with gettng accepted (y)

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Congratulations NMS. Welcome to the team!
Also, NMS is a shorten version of your name. Just so ya know. I was too lazy to write the entire thing

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
(Gratz? taken. Congratz? Damn, also taken! Congratulations? ALSO TAKEN! What do I do what do I do? .. I KNOW!)
MAZELTOV BRO! (or girl? buddy? I DON'T KNOW)
Btw, mazeltov is the same as congratulation but chiefly jewish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom