Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from mrphil2105

Accept this Application?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrphil2105

Scarcely Lethal
Member Name mrphil2105

Name Philip Mørch

Contact Information

Your Age 15

Location Denmark

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? In fact I have my own server (Mario Kart) with people playing there daily. I have also had several Minecraft servers. I have also had a Saxton Hale/Freak Fortress/Deathrun server (Yes, I have switched between those 3 on the server)
But I was admin on Operation-Panda.net before they closed.

Why do you want to become an admin? I just started playing on BlackWonder | Deahtrun. I like the server and I am gonna play alot there. But sadly, I do see many problems there. There are players spamming with playsounds, a lot of kids in the voice chat and sometimes there are afk players delaying rounds. But one the the worst things, are the votes, I have experienced players starting a vote to gag or mute me. Most of the time it ends up that I get muted, but for no reason. They basically just mute me because they think it is annoying that I talk. They gag me, probably because I ask the kids if they could stop using the voice. There are often people starting votes against other players without a good reason.
So in general the votes are being abused quite a lot.

I just sit in front of my screen and I can't do anything about it. I want to solve these issues, and make the server a nice place to stay on. And with my experiences on Operation-Panda.net and my own server, I can handle it.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? No

If Yes, please tell us the their names. NONE

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. Well, after my schoolday ends at 15:00, I usually go home and play TF2 till 17:00 / 17:30. Then later I might be online from 20:00 - 22:00. I have more time in the weekends. (Copenhagen, same time zone as Germany)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I am in love with computers. I make myself my own websites in HTML and CSS and I even make my own .NET programs in the object based programming language, C#. If you want to see my website, here is the link: http://crazysoftware.byethost12.com/ (You can also have a look and download my download manager called "Queue Downloader" which require at least .NET version 4.5)
I am not very good at C# yet, but I'll take a software developer education to improve my skills.
I have a job as a dishwasher at a chinese restaurant! :D

I'd love to play on the other servers as well.

That was a lot of text, but I have a lot to say. If I missed anything, let me know. :p

Hours on TF2: 2470

steamID: STEAM_0:0:51496349
steamID3: [U:1:102992698]
steamID64: 76561198063258426
customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrphil2105/
steamRep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198063258426

Last edited:

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Seemed to of wonder a bit off topic here and there, but for now my decision is undecided, obviously we gotta wait for blackwonder and other staff members to actually decide, but yeah at the moment I am undecided.

mrphil2105

Scarcely Lethal
Seemed to of wonder a bit off topic here and there, but for now my decision is undecided, obviously we gotta wait for blackwonder and other staff members to actually decide, but yeah at the moment I am undecided.
What exactly do you mean by that? I mean, I wrote what issues I see and that I want to help solving those issues.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
"If anyone is trading with unusuals on the server, I can help out! I am an unusual trader, and I at the moment have a 180 keys unusual. I can of course also help with general trading.
I have a job as a dishwasher at a chinese restaurant!"

I don't believe that's relevant to the application :p
Any who we'll see obviously I'm not the one making the calls here :p

mrphil2105

Scarcely Lethal
Ohh yesh. Well the job thing is like it is normal for me to have a job, as I see admin as a real job, but you dont get payed. And the unusual thing is that I can kinda watch out for scammers if that is ever gonna happen.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Do you mind providing your Mariokarts Server IP. I might be able to judge your management qualities better from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom