Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from MiyukiMouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Member Name MiyukiMouse

Name MiyukiMouse

Contact Information http://steamcommunity.com/id/MiyukiMouse/

Your Age 25

Location Limburg, Belgium

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:42348438

Other Information I'm a bad cook.

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? Moderated a Jailbreak server on Skial.

Why do you want to become an admin? I really like helping out on the community. And after some recommendations and issues on the Jailbreakserver I thought about it and here is my application.

Are you familiar with admin commands? No

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. 2010Wolf, NotNotchSilly, Frama, Ice, Noodl, Timo, Tomato Kat, Ramy, Benedevil.

I do know some other admins but haven't talked to them as much as the others on Steam, Discord or TS.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. It can change, but I get online between 4PM GMT and 11PM GMT. Always available to help out except when I'm streaming and it's not TF2.

On what servers do you usually play? Jailbreak (EU)
Jailbreak LA (US)
Mario Kart (EU)
VSH (EU)
Death Run (EU)
2Fort (EU) (mainley for stream)
Payload (Eu) (mainly for stream)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I'm a quick learner and I know how to keep personal feelings asside from doing my job. I enjoy helping people and like to talk/listen to people if they want to have a conversation about anything.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Hackers have to get instantly banned, no excuses for that. If the system did not do it automatically, I'll make a quick demo for evidence.

Spammers will get warned the first time so they have a chance to stop. If they keep continueing, I'll mute or gag them (depends on vocally- or chatspam. The amount of time depends on their previous actions, which I will have to check in the comm. block list. First offence will be a day so they can think about their behavior in silent.

A simple rulebreaker will get warned at first to make them aware that they are doing something that is against the rules. If they keep continueing, I'll ban them 1 day at first offence. But again, I will have to check the ban list to see their previous actions. Depending on how many times he got banned before and for what reasons, I will adjust the lenght to 3 days or more.

For all the bans that I have to persue that are longer than a day, I will do my best to provide a demo of it. So in case of an appeal, the admins can see in the ban/comm.block list the evidence of why he got punished so they can decide if it was justified or not.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Member Name MiyukiMouse

Name MiyukiMouse

Your Age 25

Why do you want to become an admin? I really like helping out on the community. And after some recommendations and issues on the Jailbreakserver I thought about it and here is my application.

If Yes, please tell us the their names. 2010Wolf, NotNotchSilly, Frama, Ice, Noodl, Timo, Tomato Kat, Ramy, Benedevil.

I do know some other admins but haven't talked to them as much as the others on Steam, Discord or TS.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. It can change, but I get online between 4PM GMT and 11PM GMT. Always available to help out except when I'm streaming and it's not TF2.

Jailbreak LA (US)
Mario Kart (EU)
VSH (EU)
Death Run (EU)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I'm a quick learner and I know how to keep personal feelings asside from doing my job. I enjoy helping people and like to talk/listen to people if they want to have a conversation about anything.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Hackers have to get instantly banned, no excuses for that. If the system did not do it automatically, I'll make a quick demo for evidence.

Spammers will get warned the first time so they have a chance to stop. If they keep continueing, I'll mute or gag them (depends on vocally- or chatspam. The amount of time depends on their previous actions, which I will have to check in the comm. block list. First offence will be a day so they can think about their behavior in silent.

A simple rulebreaker will get warned at first to make them aware that they are doing something that is against the rules. If they keep continueing, I'll ban them 1 day at first offence. But again, I will have to check the ban list to see their previous actions. Depending on how many times he got banned before and for what reasons, I will adjust the lenght to 3 days or more.

For all the bans that I have to persue that are longer than a day, I will do my best to provide a demo of it. So in case of an appeal, the admins can see in the ban/comm.block list the evidence of why he got punished so they can decide if it was justified or not.
Looks good to me especially the punishment lengths I found very well done. I can confirm that you know me if it wasn't obvious enough already. Since I think you would be a great member for the team it's a +Support from me!

Good luck with you application:D
Also glad to see you finally applied :3

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Yeah we need a strict bad cook.
I'm sure wolf or someone else will help you with all the commands and that you'll learn it easily (feel free to ask any questions). Please include a kick when you deal with simple rulebreakers. For example when someone suicides on dr as death I first tell everybody to use !drtoggle so we can avoid time wasting, then if someone does it again I just kick him with the reason "Please use !drtoggle", after that they usually come back and never make the same mistake so use kicks.
With the mutes/gags, I'd suggest you start lower than a day, like 60 minutes and then scale up if you see the same player breaking rules again.

Also our male-female admin ratio is really bad so we kind of have to accept you or the government will say we're misogynists. Therefore I say yes.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
+1
Edgy Enough
--------------------------------

You helped by reporting dozens of players and asking the admins as well (Which is a very positive point)
You've been here for some time, both in the servers and in the forums
Even if you do not have any previous experience with admin commands you moderated a Jailbreak(cough) server on a big community such as Skial, (Which counts as exp)
The punishment policies are fine in my opinion, nothing excessive or insufficent.
You're pretty nice and polite in general
As for this being your second application ever (i guess?) it's short, well explained and concise.

I'll wait for Buttdevil's approval.

PD: We also need admins on jailshit ASAP

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Make dis (wo)man Admin already!

+1 from my side.

Nice, active Server/Forum wise. No biggies with the app either.
I think she'll make a good Addition to the team.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
If Yes, please tell us the their names. 2010Wolf
I'm so offended right now, you should have put my full name D:<
2010wolf CURSED panda blw.tf
pffff -support

okay okay srsly now xD
Yes, miyuki mouse is very cooperative with admins (or at least with me) as she makes a lot of valid reports as well.
it's even come to the point where we the admins told her to make an admin application, because we know she will be accepted, or generally speaking she has more than needed conditions to make an admin application.

she is very kind and fun to talk to, as well as she is very *cough* polite ;D (and her very totally polite jokes :X3: which everyone enjoys)

it would be a really good idea to have her as an admin.
as well as already mentioned she is loved by most of the admins... except me *kappaaaaaaa* plz dnt kl me.

Soooo it's a very obvious +1 from here.
good luck miyukiiiii :3

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

Of course I'm going to say yes you are nice and pleasant to talk to.

Frama

what do i do and who am i

Frama

+1 Because she's a very nice person, she knows how to deal with rulebreakers and i think the admin job fits her perfectly.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Member Name MiyukiMouse

Name MiyukiMouse

Your Age 25

Jailbreak LA (US)
Mario Kart (EU)
VSH (EU)
Death Run (EU)

Extremely nice person :), I can`t vote but I recommend i`d say she well deserves to get accepted

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Wow, I am suprised this did not already get accepted. I mean, if I had a cent for every support you have got until now, I could... buy a candy. but hey, it is a candy.

Back to your app: Most things have already been said. From what I have learned about you is that:

1. You are really active, on forum and server
  2. Your reports are helping and you always provide proof - which some people don't seem to understand
  3. You play on jailbreak... and dang, we really need admins there. I thought about maybe joining it too, but heck, to rules... You know, you have vsh: kill the hale to win. Delay, not killing and afk are punished. You have dr: Envade traps and get to the goal to win. Delay and afk are punished. Then you have jailbreak: Give or follow commands. You have to have a mic, decent english, you can't choose the same game twice/trice(?) in a row, you aren't allowed to hit prisoners unless they rebel... I am sure I already messed a rule up
    TL:dR - We really need more jailbreak admins who know the rules
  4. Your app is good looking, not missing anything
  5. From what I have seen, you always try to help, be nice, give tips. You repect other, unless they go by the name Mem- ehm I mean unless they are too thickheaded
  6. While I did not get the chance of knowing you better, I would really like you to join our team
@Benedevil , you better hurry up and accept her! Because she got my SUPPORT

Edit: Needed to write it TL:dR because otherwise it would've looked like that TL:DR

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

Wow, I am suprised this did not already get accepted. I mean, if I had a cent for every support you have got until now, I could... buy a candy. but hey, it is a candy.

Back to your app: Most things have already been said. From what I have learned about you is that:
  1. You are really active, on forum and server
  2. Your reports are helping and you always provide proof - which some people don't seem to understand
  3. You play on jailbreak... and dang, we really need admins there. I thought about maybe joining it too, but heck, to rules... You know, you have vsh: kill the hale to win. Delay, not killing and afk are punished. You have dr: Envade traps and get to the goal to win. Delay and afk are punished. Then you have jailbreak: Give or follow commands. You have to have a mic, decent english, you can't choose the same game twice/trice(?) in a row, you aren't allowed to hit prisoners unless they rebel... I am sure I already messed a rule up
    TL:DR: We really need more jailbreak admins who know the rules
  4. Your app is good looking, not missing anything
  5. From what I have seen, you always try to help, be nice, give tips. You repect other, unless they go by the name Mem- ehm I mean unless they are too thickheaded
  6. While I did not get the chance of knowing you better, I would really like you to join our team
@Benedevil , you better hurry up and accept her! Because she got my SUPPORT
Ben is on vacation XD

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

5. From what I have seen, you always try to help, be nice, give tips. You repect other, unless they go by the name Mem- ehm I mean unless they are too thickheades.
I have to mention though that I will not disrespect people no matter how rude they are. I will try to just ignore people who are being poopyheads to me or I repply with memes or pictures.

And yes, Benedevil is on vacation. After the amount of recommendations that I had over the past days, having rulebreakers instantly after 2010Wolf leaving and knowing Benedevil is away, I thought this was a good time to sent in an application. So if anyone has something to say that I have to improve on, I can do this and show how quick of a learner I am.

And thank you all for the kind and friendy words. It makes me feel loved and appreciated. ♥

MasticLoL

Unremarkable
Dont really know her. But I played with her once and it was quite nice.
The application is nice. I also seen her helping a lot on the forums.

+SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom