Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Melonious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
Member Name Melonious

Name Matthew (Melonious)

Contact Information [email protected]

Your Age 14

Location Colorado

Your SteamID 1:0:138972479

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? I previously was a moderator on a gmod server. It wasn't that popular though. I am fairly sure that it is still up, but I was a mod on a different account, and haven't played gmod in a long time. I resigned from that staff position after not being active. It was another bhop server much like the CSGO ones.

Why do you want to become an admin? I wish to become an admin because that, I have personally noticed the amount of spammers, cheaters, etc. I mean, it is not a bad community, do not get me wrong. But when other admins are not online, I see the bad. Everything could use improving, and when other admins are not on I wish to fulfill that position.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. I know Ice very well from the csgo servers. I am sortof familiar with Blackwonder, Bendevil, and loldielol from the forums.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I can play all weekends and all school breaks. I can also play Monday and Friday night 6-8 P.M. on monday all day after 3:00P.M. Friday MST. Somtimes during the middle of the week.

On what servers do you usually play? I play on the blackwonder csgo servers. Not really anything else but I can go wherever is needed.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. Ice recommended me to the forums, and to apply for admin. He wished for me to apply because he wanted help. Help with deleting times and such.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? To punish a cheater I would permanently ban them on the spot. For a spammer, they will only get one warning if they continue it will be a mute/gag or both for 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes if they continue it will be a kick. They come back and keep on going, temp ban for 1 hours. A simple rulebreaker will get up to 3 warnings. If they keep breaking that rule or another rule, they will receive a kick. Then a temporary ban for 1 hours

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
great app i have a good feeling about this
also it would be great to have another admin that is active on bhop instead of just ice

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

I'm with Dark I have a good feeling as well.

UPDATE:
I'm changing my good feeling to a strong YES.

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I previously was a moderator on a gmod server. It wasn't that popular though. I am fairly sure that it is still up, but I was a mod on a different account
I'd like to know why you switched accounts after using your old one to be moderator on a Gmod server

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
I'd like to know why you switched accounts after using your old one to be moderator on a Gmod server

I switched accounts because I got a new computer. I had lots of unwanted friends on that account and figured since I have nothing important on it I will just make a new account. This is when I set up all the emails and stuff in case I wanted to do YouTube. So I switched because I wanted to start over and meet new people, have a new life.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
I switched accounts because I got a new computer. I had lots of unwanted friends on that account and figured since I have nothing important on it I will just make a new account. This is when I set up all the emails and stuff in case I wanted to do YouTube. So I switched because I wanted to start over and meet new people, have a new life.

Not to be wondering off-topic - But why not just remove the unwanted friends?

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
Not to be wondering off-topic - But why not just remove the unwanted friends?

You are still known by that account. Even if you remove them they can still know it's you. I think i completely deleted the account but I'm not sure tbh. It has been awhile, don't know why I made a new one.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
You are still known by that account. Even if you remove them they can still know it's you. I think i completely deleted the account but I'm not sure tbh. It has been awhile, don't know why I made a new one.
good luck with the application bro, (;

pacific_rim___crimson_typhoon_2_gif_by_xxsederapxx-d6e4an6Thundercloud.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom