Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from II Sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ II <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicide

Suislide
Member Name II Sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ II <3

Name Richard Nguyen

Contact Information

Your Age 15

Location U.S, New York

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:40600002

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? I have managed on a server called "Youtube Central" it was a Garry's Mod Prop hunt server.

Why do you want to become an admin? When I join the Jail Break servers I see Mic spamers, Chat Spamers, Free killers, Massive free killers, etc. All I can do is to votemute/slay/gag. I also record to help keep the rule breakers away. Sometimes people just don't listen and I just feel useless. Thats why I wanted to be admin.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Miyu
Lucas
Ben
Grizzly
Amy
Russia
Sakuya

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I'm on every day. In the week 3 p.m to 5 p.m. Weekend 8 a.m to 5 p.m.

On what servers do you usually play?
N.Y Jail Break
E.U Jail Break
L.A Jail Break
N.Y 100% Crits x10 Orange 3x
Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I speak Vietnamese. So if I'm speaking Vietnamese my parents are in my room. And I really have nothing anything important to say.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
Hackers: Perma Ban No Warnings. (If I have enough Proof.)
Spamers (Both Gag and Spam): 30 minutes gag or mute if continued it will extend to 30 minutes every time they continue to spam.
Free killers: Ask nicely to slay themselves. If they refuse I will slay them and respawn the people or person that was free killed. If they continue they have a 90 minute guard ban.
Mass freekillers: 1 week ban.
Ghosting: 1 Warning, if they continue they will be gagged or muted for 30 minutes.
inappropriate or offensive sprays: I will kindly ask them to put the spray down. If they refuse or continue using the spray, I will spray ban them for 30 minutes. If they continue the spray ban will extend 30 minutes when they continue.
Rude people: I will ask them to apologize. If they refuse I will gag or mute them for 30 minutes or an hour. (depending how rude they are)
Round delayers: I will warn them first and if they continue I will just slay the person who was delaying.
People Who Aren't willing to go warden: If someone unwardens I will team ban them for 60 minutes and if someone doesn't go warden when it is locked I will force someone to go warden to continue the game.
People who aren't actively being with warden (When there is not a rebeller): I will warn the person and if they continue I will slay them or guard ban for 45 minutes.

EDIT: Fixed one of the punishments.
EDIT 2: Fixed some of the punishments and fixed the wording.
EDIT 3: I took Ben289's and Rainbowrobb's advice and changed the guard punishments
EDIT 4: Fixed server management. I started playing on other servers.

Last edited:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Looks pretty good, except for a couple of things:
-You made the same mistake as I did, and applied seemingly early. You've only got 14 forum posts.
-Your "any other information" response is really lacking. You said you have nothing important to say, but that's fine, that portion isn't supposed to be the most important part of the application, it's where you include relevant information, which you did, but you could add more.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1. I like your in game play.
2. Some of your punishments are a little light, but I'll explain. If you have warned a freekiller and they do it again, a 30 min team ban is not going to do much, and then it can't be tracked easily in sourceban. If the guard does not slay themselves when they are called out on their action/told to slay themselves, I team ban them. Why? Either 1. They do not understand the rule well enough to be on Blu in the first place or 2. They know what they are doing should be banned for any amount of time, so they can be tracked.

+SUPPORT

Last edited:

Suicide

Suislide
1. I like your in game play.
2. Some of your punishments are a little light, but I'll explain. If you have warned a freekiller and they do it again, a 30 min team ban is not going to do much, and then it can't be tracked easily in sourceban. If the guard does not slay themselves when they are called out on their action/told to slay themselves, I team ban them. Why? Either 1. They do not understand the rule well enough to be on Blu in the first place or 2. They know what they are doing should be banned for any amount of time, so they can be tracked.

I'll post more. I just wanted to start a response.
Ty for telling me. I'll get to it as soon as possible!

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Application is fairly good, the only issue I have is the punishments. If you have told someone that they have to be willing to go warden, and they refuse, give them a teambam. You've warned them by telling them to do it. I generally do 60 minutes first time for this, but I am fairly harsh with my punishments. Also, people who aren't actively helping the warden, should be warned and if they refuse, teamban for longer than 10 minutes. You are basically stopping them playing 1 or 2 rounds, nothing more. Give them 30 minutes+. If they continue, ban them for longer. You will learn who the trouble makers are once you start dishing out the bans and you will be able to figure out how long you should do it for. Also your freekilling punishment, is a little bit useless. 30 minutes? You are stopping the freekiller for 3-5 rounds, and as soon as you leave... freekills for everybody! Give them a bit more time.

But on to the pros and cons.

Pros:
- Active on Discord.
- Knows plenty of staff.
- Good knowledge of the rules.
- Active in Jailbreak.
- No comm blocks or bans.

Cons:

- Little to no activity on the forums. <- Big issue for me
(You joined on the 6th of November, yet your first post was on December the 4th. You have had just under a month to be active on the forums and you only have 14 posts. 3 of these were on your introduction, and the rest are basically reports and other admin applications. You haven't actually put anything towards suggestions or feedback.)

Overall, the application is quite small, but your punishments is detailed compared to most other applicants. But I am going to have to stay Neutral +Support for now. The only way you will be able to get a +support from me is to be active on the forums. I want to see feedback, suggestions, etc. Don't bulk up your post numbers with commenting on your application constantly, or useless postings. (Not saying you would, but some people do).

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Form could use a little tidying up with capitals in the wrong place but other than that I'd say it's neatly done.
I know that you're very active on the server as well and have a generally good idea of what and what is not A-OK according to the rules, so in my personal opinion as if it matters, I'll give you a +support.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
I'll edit this into a response explaining my reasons when I get home, but for the meantime, I can say my verdict will be anywhere between neutral and +Support. I don't think -Support would be appropriate for you.

Amy

#Wilde
I'd -Support you just for rebelling :p ....Lol

+Good Application
+We need more Eastern admins (I will be more busy this year it's good to have someone from NY)
+Knows the rules well
+Active (Just not on forums)
+Kind in general
+Likes to help out

Good App Suicide, just try to be more active on the forums. But for one of you're punishments
Round delayers: I will just slay the person who was delaying

I would give a warning if they are not actively rebelling, or round delaying on purpose. If they still do it then slay them or put a timebomb. "Or beacon"

Good Luck!
+Support

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

The application is good, you're active, you know the rules well, I have never seen you being rude towards other players

Although, you might wanna work on your forum activity, that's all I can say c:

+support

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
pros:
  • Knows a lot of rules.
  • Is very detailed in the punishments.
  • Knows admin commands.
  • With his donor commands, he tries to help already.
cons:
  • Forums activity is lacking
You are a nice guy and fun to talk to.
I hope you get accepted way faster than I do.
I had to end that with a little rhyming part.
So I can tell him to get out of his Kart.

Overall.. +support

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

Pros:
+ Very active on discord & servers
+ Knows the rules very well
+ Always tries to help people if he can
+ Good app
+ Has a mic
+ Very friendly & kind

Cons:
- Lack of activity on the forums

I remember when I went to a guard, hit him, and you told me "Kyde, don't forcebait.", then you explained me what it is and how it happens. ;^)

So you have my +support, but I hope that you'll be more active on the forums. ;P

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
Okay, lets get on with these admin applications. This is the average application in my opinion. Nothing surprising, nothing interesting. We should seize the opportunity and choose the best and most flexible people from all these admin apps to become admins.

Because I don't know you I'll stay neutral I just want to drop my opinion here. From my perspective, if we have like 7 people applying we should choose those who play on several servers. We have a lot of jailbreak admins in this community, and they're the most active members too and that's why I'm not a big fan of new jailbreak admins especially ones who only play jailbreak and nothing else.

Good luck though.

Last edited:

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
I think suicide deserves it he is a great guy, follows the rules and try's to enforce them as much as he can without being an admin

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

Suicide would make a good admin on JB....he is always on I swear he never gets off

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Pros:
+ Very active on discord & servers
+ Knows the rules very well
+ Always tries to help people if he can
+ Good app
+ Has a mic
+ Very friendly & kind

Cons:
- Lack of activity on the forums

I remember when I went to a guard, hit him, and you told me "Kyde, don't forcebait.", then you explained me what it is and how it happens. ;^)

So you have my +support, but I hope that you'll be more active on the forums. ;P

Basically what I was going to say +SUPPORT

Hotdog | blw.tf

Strange

rice

Very active on jailbreak servers basically always on there, knows the rules like it was the bible, and a very respectable and trustworthy guy
Good luck suicide hope you get it

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I see no problems with this application and i've played with you a lot, you're very active on discord as much as you can and you know a lot of the rules, you can act immature at time but you're younger and i can accept that but you act mature when telling rules so i'll give you my +support

Zero

eh i don't really see him being able to do anything any different from anyone else honestly it's just him saying he'd do what staff as supposed to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom