Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

Member Name Ice

Name Grayson (but you can call me Ice)

Contact Information

Your Age 15

Location United States

Your SteamID 1:0:126943068

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? I'm a mod for a twitch channel called teamtylerr who is less active now. I had also been an admin for a CSGO bhop server that was closed.

Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become an admin because there is no CSGO admins and the servers are becoming worse with mic spammers, cheaters, and other disruptive people that are driving people away from the server. I am also one of the most active people on the CSGO bhop server and since Blackwonder, who has to deal with most of the problems of zoning the unzoned bhop maps, I can help him out instead of complaining and dumping the work on him.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Although I do not know them personally, I have talked to them on the forums and they are Blackwonder, NotNotchSilly, and Dirakia who pointed me toward the forums to apply for admin.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I play everyday I can from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM Mountain Standard Time

On what servers do you usually play? I mainly play on the CSGO bhop server and a little bit on the CSGO surf server.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. This is a reapplication of my admin application because I ignored the requirements, I have become more active on the forums. Some information about myself I'm a friendly person and I am fair when it comes to punishments.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? On my last application, I received many responses stating that my levels of punishments were confusing so I have changed them up to make them make a little more sense. For hackers, they will receive a permanent ban and if they disagree they can appeal it on the forums. For spammers it's a little more difficult. Spammers will receive multiple warnings before a mute/gag is given for five minutes and stop, if any racism occurs its will result in a kick from the server to stop. For simple rule breakers they will receive multiple warnings to stop breaking whatever rule they are breaking and if they continue it will result in a kick.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Since we are in desperate need for some CSGO admins, I went ahead and accepted you. Welcome to the team!

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

Thank you Blackwonder and all the other members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom