Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Herobrine24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
LOCKBUMP

But seriously though, I do not know if my comment is even necessary anymore, but I still want to give my opinion on it:

DearMr.Memes
I are sorry to tell you that your comments did not help in anyway.
Not only was this discussion already over, but you also commented on an app where only admin should be allowed to vote. As a non-admin, you are only allowed to post on apps if you have something usefull to post, like exposing earlier missbehavoir on other sites.
But you not only decided to state your opinion ont this app, even though you shouldn't have, but you also posted "evidence of immature" that was unasked for.
One, it could have easily been edited. Screenshots are prefered in that case. But more importantly, what you showed us was nothing new. And thus, not helping in any way, even if this thread was still open.
And yet, it would be all not too bad if you didn't chose not only to disregard our advices/rules
I just said my opinion & something useful i don't care about your opinion.
But you also started to insult them
also if you think being immature is a issue you can get over within a few hours then you are obviously not really smart.
Says the immature admin with a lenny face
On top of that, you also downvoted almost everyone that disagreed you in any way.

So for the future, please do not only refain from posting non-valuable opinions/proofs on admin applications, but also from ignoring advices and insulting admins.
Because if you keep doing it, and I am not only speaking of the forums, it WILL have consequences for you.
Again, please be more mature about the situation and think/read twice before you post/say something.

In best regards, DasMalzbier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom