Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Herobrine24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
and you still reported me for it... well anyways pretty good app. i have to say i will look over it again and cast my final descission. until i do. I'll stay with the majority of the vote.
I first thought it was against the rules because it counts as spaming like panda said but becouse you didnt get any punishment for that and said yourself that people can disable it anyway made me freely use the Soundplugin as i desired but now im going to behave more mature. Im SoundPluginbanned anyway.

Last edited:

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
Some of you keep saying to stop fakin my age which annoys me
It's not just the age. Understand that immaturity is not good. Also, you should've waited longer before posting another application. So that people forgot about your terrible previous one. I'm all about changes, but I will still vote no because you are not looking to change. You are still on about everyone looking at your age. How about you look towards improving instead of arguing your age.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
It's not just the age. Understand that immaturity is not good. Also, you should've waited longer before posting another application. So that people forgot about your terrible previous one. I'm all about changes, but I will still vote no because you are not looking to change. You are still on about everyone looking at your age. How about you look towards improving instead of arguing your age.
Ofcourse im going to act more mature since Admin is an important Job.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Not like I care too much, but a 26 year old who makes a thread with:

Should i take
xXx(͞ ▀͞ ͜͞ʖ▀)xXx
As my new name or stay with
ᴹᴾHerobrine24

Is enough to doubt the validity of your age/be worried for your maturity at that age. Same with your virulent replies to some comments.

Sounds like some of you guys want to live in a monochrome world.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I first thought it was against the rules because it counts as spaming like panda said.

You "Thought" it was against the rules? mate, like for real if you see anything in the (!rules) that says anything about *you shouldn't spam voice or text* messages, it's obvious that you shouldn't spam the "Soundlist" as well.

Here is an other thing, from what i read it's unclear whether you read the (!rules) of the server or not, since you said """I first THOUGHT""" which is a somewhat evidence that you didn't even bother reading the rules, however this is a very weak evidence, but it's still a thing.

however, if you did know that it's rule breaking and you did it anyways... that's a different story.

but because you didn't get any punishment for that and said yourself that people can disable it anyway made me freely use the Sound-plugin as i desired
Just because a player (or even an admin) did something that you """THOUGHT""" was against the rules and didn't get punished from it doesn't mean that it's okay to do so, which is something very simplistic for anyone to understand or behave like.
same thing like timo said: would you jump off a bridge if everyone else did?

The thing is... blindly following someone's decision for your own pleasure is not something an admin (or anyone) would do. (at least that is what it looks like to me)
and in this case, doing so made you have a less chance of becoming an admin in this community. (at least that's how i see it)

The total score is still a -1
until i hear more info about you, things may change.
-----------------------------------
Good luck with your app, and have fun.

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Based on the overall feedback and the way you quickly posted on the forums to be able to apply, I have decided to decline this application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom