Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Herobrine24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

I noticed that alot of Admins arent avaible at arround 15-17 which is very bad. If you want to fix it you should consider accepting voulenteers wich are experienced even tho they are new to the forum.
Hello Herobrine. This may be true but we are not going to give admin to anyone even if there are no admins on. Thats why we have a report page for when there is a problem and we aren't online. If we give admin out then other applications will expect admin given to them without forum activity which is required.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
Hello Herobrine. This may be true but we are not going to give admin to anyone even if there are no admins on. Thats why we have a report page for when there is a problem and we aren't online. If we give admin out then other applications will expect admin given to them without forum activity which is required.
How much forum activity do i need anyway? I have 15 Posts, i created 2 Suggestions which have been viewed by some and even commented on.

BTW your Advertiser didnt update his domain so you dont get paid for users playing on JB or even the whole Community

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

How much forum activity do i need anyway? I have 15 Posts, i created 2 Suggestions which have been viewed by some and even commented on.
Sorry that is my fault when I said forum activity I mean you can't sign up 2 days ago make a bunch of posts in those days and expect to get admin

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

Ok, but be more active please. Jailbreak is A MESS. Thx for all your responses anyway c:
You have to talk to other admins I'm a CSGO admin and I don't know how to moderate a jailbreak server. Good luck with the app.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I have to unfortunately decline this, as applying the day you register is the biggest no-go for me.
Also I'm also not 100% convinced that the age specified is the correct one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom