Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Herobrine24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
Member Name Herobrine24

Name Herobrine24

Contact Information

Your Age 26

Location Germany

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:92137613

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? A TF2 Community that closed previous year and on a Reallife Server in Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multiplayer Mod)

Why do you want to become an admin? I want to help this community to get bigger and becouse i have experience in moderating communities i can help as an admin too.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Had contact with Arcalium, frama and Benedevil.
Know others from the SteamGroup Memberlist and Forum Memberlist

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. Mostly arround 14:00 until 22:00 Central European Time

On what servers do you usually play? Jailbreak Servers becouse i enjoy them the most

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I was called a strict but great Admin but most of the time bad things so if you get any reports of me giving undeserved punishments its most of the time false but can be different here. I also recorded most of my gameplay as an admin to ensure that i wont get demoted becouse of false accusations but my PC cant handle TF2 and my recording Software at the same time anymore.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Hacker: Record for evidence -> Ban
Spammer: If he spams so that he still interacts with the others give him a Warning -> Gag/Mute -> Longer Gag/Mute -> Permanent Gag/Mute
or if he is rapidly spamming gag -> longer Gag/Mute -> Permanent Gag/Mute

Simple Rulebreaker: Warning(if not noticable skip warning) -> Gag/Mute/Kick -> Ban/GuardBan

Warden Command Abuser: Slay+Warning -> Slay+Warning -> Ban/GuardBan

Freekiller: Slay+Warning -> Ban/GuardBan
MassFreekiller: Permanent Ban/GuardBan

Guard Favoritism on JB: Warning -> Slay(if last give a Warning)+Warning -> Ban/GuardBan

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Don't lie about your age. It did most definitely not sound like you were 26 when I played with you earlier today.

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
You just joined the forums and instantly put up an admin application. That is not a good sign, I mean you might do fine but it's a huge minus to apply right after signing up to the forums.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Though as people have been stating your account is fairly new.
Also, mass free killer == perm ban? That's a bit too harsh in my opinion.

I haven't even been on to see how you act, so at the moment it's a -support from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

• Since you just registered and instantly applied I'm not very sure but I'm towards -Support you might hear my sure answer later

EDIT: I thought about it and sadly I have to say -Support

Last edited:

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
Your really new and I dont recal seeing you on the jailbreak so I have no experience with you so I'll have to stay with majority vote

Note: may change vote in the future

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
No offense or anything, but you applied straight away, want admin to help get the community grow, and don't have a mic. Not to be rude but how do you help the community grow by getting admin? Don't even have a mic and lots of people don't read chat. It's not looking good for you because you technically have 3 -'s. Not that I have a say but I feel like you are not going to get accepted, but hey always room for improvement in the future.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
No offense or anything, but you applied straight away, want admin to help get the community grow, and don't have a mic. Not to be rude but how do you help the community grow by getting admin? Don't even have a mic and lots of people don't read chat. It's not looking good for you because you technically have 3 -'s. Not that I have a say but I feel like you are not going to get accepted, but hey always room for improvement in the future.
I used to use /psay and other admin chat commands or sending a friend request to the person i needed to talk and most of the time it worked back in my ol' days

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
Mel u can just use /csay it puts the text on everyone's screen

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

Hello Herobrine! I just read through the application. I do have a few problems I would like to address. First, You are very new to the forums so much that you only signed up 2 days ago. Next, there was a lot of grammatical and spelling errors in your application. Finally, your application is very bare and vague. The place I saw you go most in detail is in the punishments section but the rest you had one sentence answers and you were not very specific. so my verdict is -support.

Last edited:

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Hello Darth! I just read through the application. I do have a few problems I would like to address. First, You are very new to the forums so much that you only signed up 2 days ago. Next, there was a lot of grammatical and spelling errors in your application. Finally, your application is very bare and vague. The place I saw you go most in detail is in the punishments section but the rest you had one sentence answers and you were not very specific. so my verdict is -support.
Ice was you talking to me or hero brine?

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
I noticed that alot of Admins arent avaible at arround 15-17 which is very bad. If you want to fix it you should consider accepting voulenteers wich are experienced even tho they are new to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom