Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Fxxy #TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
Personal Information

Name
Lxthium #TLC

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:226050116

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
I have had a lot of experience in administrating servers. I have been admin in quiet a few older servers which include, but are not limited to; StarWorks, Bogans'R'Us and MightyMonkeys. There are a few more that I cannot remember.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
I play in:
Jailbreak
Orange x3 | x7 |x7_fix

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin for the pure reason of helping the community, the blackwonder community. I see that there are a huge amount of people without mics playing 'BLU' team on Jailbreak. I would like to be an admin of Jailbreak LA, I am extremely active, very kind, very very lenient and very trustworthy. I am not a power control freak. I would always be willing to help and in a way I already sort of do. I really like black wonder and the LA Jailbreak server is my main server followed by the servers mentioned above. I would also sort out issues between other players, to fully resolve the incident. I would really consider your thought on this, I would also appreciate some support.

Kind Regards,
Lxthium

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Benedevil
Arcalium
Gaben
Buster
TomatoKat
Overkill
Drax
and Winter

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
I am mostly active at night times, during the day is not too bad. My time zone is: UTC-07:00

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
If the hacker is using LMAOBOX.net hacks, I would ask them to simply leave, if they refuse to follow orders, I will kick/ban. Whatever seems appropriate at the time.

A spammer, I would ask them to stop, failiure to follow that, I would mute them, then possible ban for X amount of time.

Rule breaker, depending on the rule, just try and sort it out and ask the other players what happened and see if it was serious or just a little accident. Depending on the seriousness, the punishment may vary.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I am a huge fan of black wonder servers. HUGE FAN!
I think I would make a great admin as I am very lenient and very patient. I would appreciate the thought and the time put into this was a lot.

Kind Regards,

Lxthium

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i'm fairly sure it's not advised to post an admin application at the same time as an active ban appeal... your app is very very short and missing many punishments for the jailbreak section and i'm fairly sure you dont know gaben BECAUSE HE IS A BOT. -SUPPORT

Melectrome

Legendary
Incredibly short app, you didn't put any effort into it. Especially the "How would you go about punishing..." section.
You have 2 teambans on your record.
Forum activity.
Your profile picture on discord is... Well...
You typed "Kind regards" twice in your app...
You made the app right after you made the punishment appeal.
also GABEN IS A BOT, how do you know him then?...

-support

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Please list admins you actually know on that list even if it's only one, two or none.

Also you don't kick hackers, always ban.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Regarding your ban appeal me and Sakuya were there and witnessed you doing it. Based on how you had been playing rounds for the last hour or so it was clear you weren't completely clear with the rules.

Also, why make this at the same time that your team ban appeal was declined? It just doesn't make sense.

Finally as others have said, known admin section should be those who you have played with, chatted with, of who the admin would consider you their friend. It doesn't help to list off admins you don't know.

Last edited:

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
URL]

You already have an application up, then you add like 10 new ones WTF.
https://gyazo.com/b4a1c0d8ee862e9f18902ad5e6cea05e
fix

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You spammed 10 new apps (deleted since then by me and Winter) because you "changed" or something along those lines.

You need to figure yourself out, explain yourself and stop tagging @admins in the discord.

-Support

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Ok, you have made it clear by listing Gaben and then applying again, thinking you would get a whole new application, that you do not respect the process or the community.

Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom