Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Fluttercreep µC

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.P.

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Mapper
Member Name
Fluttercreep µC

Name
Fluttercreep

Contact Information

Your Age

OMITTED

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:64583714

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously?

Yes

If Yes, which ones?
Not on TF2, however i did on Synergy, GMod and Minecraft, i had to finish my Synergy administration though because i was more into TF2 again. Synergy and Minecraft servername: mucosmos

(Synergy is a HL2 multiplayer mod)

Why do you want to become an admin?
I would like to be Admin because others, atleast i think so. I often encounter kids and immature people/non-english speaking people on voicechat, and people get mad at them and then ragequit, so i decided to get Admin to prevent this from happening. I am also pretty confident that i would do my Job fine.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Bene
Buster
Lulboy
Ass Pancakes

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Mostly in the evening, probably not on Monday and Tuesday because i got long schooldays then

On what servers do you usually play?
Mostly deahtrun, however i considered checking out JailBreak, i played JailBreak before and i loved it

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
Aspergers, while im really shy IRL, i am good at managing stuff on the Internet

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
Hacker: Perma Ban
Chat-Spammer: warn, kick, then Gag, depending on how bad the Spam is, between 10minutes and 2hours i'd say
Voice-Spammer: depends, first a warn, then kick, lastly mute between 2hours and a day
Simple Rulebreak: warn, then kick
Extreme Rulebreak: probably insta kick and a temporary ban
Bad Mic/Kids/immature voices: warning, kicking and lastly muting for probably atleast 2hours between a day, depending on how bad

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I honestly can't be arsed with the whole pros and cons thing, but I will say this. You literally came onto the forums today, posts on a lot of threads and then made the application. Right off the bat going with -Support.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

• Mass spammed just to be able to get admin app access
  • Haven't played on blw Jailbreak at all and only has 16 hours on all DR servers combined
  • Grammar is well um
On what servers do you usually play?
Mostly deahtrun

Clearly just trying to get admin powers as fast as possible. If you want help with immature kids and rulebreakers, make reports or them or ask an admin to come to your server on Discord.
-support up the wazoo.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Okay, since you listed me as someone you know. I'll start off and tell people what's going on here. Just today you asked me if I think Bene would make you admin. I said no. Before that you said something like "Ben should just make me admin or at least donor". Then after you discovered you need a tiny bit of activity on the forums to apply you said that it was "bullshit".

The only thing we agree on is that deathrun needs admins, it needs admins desperately. But I even said to you that you won't get accepted if you apply today. You didn't bother to listen.

Lets get the obvious things that everyone is going to look up out of the way. Barely any activity on the forums. Toxic behavior, spamming.
I personally know you as a slightly annoying, irritating person. You get easily upset and say things that make no sense. I even deleted you in the past but you added me back.

I don't know what you expected. You'll probably get mad at me for posting the truth here, I don't know. This was my perspective of you so far.

P.S. (To admins): Please guys, in the future keep the green(pros)/red(cons) list out of admin applications. They're completely useless as they provide the same information that anyone can look up over and over. Maybe do it once but don't copy paste it all over the application. If you can't say something constructive just don't say anything or just say whether you'd like that person to become an admin or not. Thank you.
By constructive I mean things that come from experience. Like how the person behaved online, in-game, what his personality is like etc. I'll keep myself to this too, I just wanted to get this out because Irish's app is just a huge copy paste of the same thing.

Last edited:

This Fluff Is a Puff

Truly Feared

Anxiety

I will not do pros and cons because looks like your app was rushed and you didn't take your time to type it and I think you just finished your introduction but the good thing you managed servers before but I will go for -support

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

I'm not going to make a list of pros and cons, as I only came here to clarify one thing in relation to Admins you know. You added me a few hours ago in hopes for direct or quicker help, to deal with troublemakers in the future. This does NOT make it that we actually know eachother. We only met today, had a little chat and that's it. This is not enough to put me in the list of admins you know.
In the chat we had I mentioned you're able to report rulebreakers, or ask in Discord for help. You responded with "it takes too long, don't question it". This mentality of yours is not acceptable, especially if you want to become an Admin.
I had more things to say but I'll leave it as it is for now. I'm not expecting improvements in your behavior any time soon.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Okay instead of everyone being repetitive like every other application. Your application has been denied due to the evidence provided by @Buster and the clear lack of support from the rest of the community. Please be active on the forums and be a polite member of the community, then reapply for admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom