Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Drax blw.tf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

Personal Information

Name
Drew R.

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:194302974

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
I was a head moderator on a very popular garry's mod server, but I was demoted when my computer broke and did not have enough money to buy a new one.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

On which servers do you usually play?
I play on all the servers periodically, but don't have much time in them, but I am on NY Jailbreak every single day.

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I know my forum activity is not a lot, but I have had 29 posts in the last three days. I'm on discord all day with my phone. I'm on jailbreak everyday. Blackwonder servers are now a big part of my day, and when something is a big part of my day, I want to be able to do whatever I can to improve it. I have been a donator for around two months now and I have had countless mutes, slays, gags, and kicks. I also have recorded ten videos that resulted in 11 week bans. I have received many steam messages from people who want me to get on so I can record a mass freekiller and report them or mute someone who does not know any of the rules. I have also helped undercover admins do mic checks. I would love to do what ever I am capable of to help improve Blackwonder's forums, discord, and servers.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
I talk to Jim and Suicide everyday.
I've talked to Rob, Wanka, PKay, and Will a number of times.
I've played with Timmy, Lucas, Viking, Buster, and Benedevil, but I don't think they know I exist.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
August-May: 5:00-10:00 EST
June-July: All day

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Hacker: Once I have gathered enough evidence, instant perma-ban
Mic-Spammer:

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I WASN'T DONE, I PRESSED ENTER ON THE TIME THING AND IT PUBLISHED THIS! SORRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom