Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Delta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Sufficiently Lethal

Delta

Member Name
Delta

Name
Rather not tell

Contact Information

Your Age

Your SteamID
I have no clue

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin?
Its kinda generic but I want to help the community, I see many rule breakers so I want to keep servers clean of toxicity when other staff members aren't available and generally try and improve the community as much as I can.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Wanka
Lucas
Will
I talk to these on a regular basis

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
I am generally on at 6pm to 10pm GMT as I'm still a student at high school but at weekends I am on the whole day

On what servers do you usually play?
All of the Blackwonder Jailbreaks and sometimes Crits,x10 and Deathrun.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I have ADHD and mild autism, I have had anger issues in the past so I may raise my voice at times ,Forum activity is lacking and I am fully aware of that, which is why I tried to hold off making an admin app.I have about 5 mutes/gags but that is in the past. I may need someone to teach me the admin commands.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
Hacker: I would permanently ban them with evidence

Chat spammer: One warning, then a 15- 2h gag depending on spam.

Mic spammer: Mute for 30-2hr mute.

Simple rulebreaker: Kindly ask to slay themselves. Neglect to slay will result in a slay by yours truly.
Repeat offenders team banned for set amount of time depending on rules broken.

Greifer: One warning. If persistent, slain. Continued griefing results in a team ban for 30 minutes.

Advertising hacks: Permanent comm block, depends on situation

Freekill: Killer will be asked to slay themself; Failure to do so in around 15 seconds from the point I ask will get them slayed. Should they continue freekilling or show incompetence as a guard, it will be a 2 hour team ban followed by a 2 day teamban if they are freekilling again .

Mass Freekill: Team ban them for a month

Overtalking: Overtalking the warden in jailbreak will be a one hour mute and extended up to a day if it's not the first time.

Armory Camp/Sticky Trapping/Disguising as blue: In all three situations I will tell them they can't do that, if they continue it's a 2-hour team ban.

Griefing: Should a blue be pressing buttons without warden's permission or purposely trying to inhibit either team's game play in any way will result in a 24 hour guard ban.

No mic on blue: That person will be team switched and told not to join blue unless they can prove they have a working mic. Should they join blue without a mic again will be a 24 hour guard ban.

Ghosting: 1 hour gag/mute if it's their first time and extended up to 2 days for repeaters.
EDIT:
1.Added more Jailbreak specific punishments
2.Sorry,Jim T.T They are gone

Last edited:

Console

Server Clearing
pros:
knows a couple of staffs
active on the servers/forum and discord.

cons:
didnt list punishment for jailbreak
Doesnt know admin commands
app is short

im netrual for now -support

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
What the hell delta you literally copied some of my punishments word for word from my app

Huge -support just for that

It's also obvious because you listed griefing twice

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Your SteamID
I have no clue

Have you managed servers previously?
No

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.

I have ADHD and mild autism, I have had anger issues in the past so I may raise my voice at times ,Forum activity is lacking and I am fully aware of that, which is why I tried to hold off making an admin app.I have about 5 mutes/gags but that is in the past.

I have nothing else to say, -support.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Freekill: Killer will be asked to slay themself; Failure to do so in around 15 seconds from the point I ask will get them slayed. Should they continue freekilling or show incompetence as a guard, it will be a 2 hour team ban followed by a 2 day teamban if they are freekilling again .

Overtalking: Overtalking the warden in jailbreak will be a one hour mute and extended up to a day if it's not the first time.

Armory Camp/Sticky Trapping/Disguising as blue: In all three situations I will tell them they can't do that, if they continue it's a 2-hour team ban.

Griefing: Should a blue be pressing buttons without warden's permission or purposely trying to inhibit either team's game play in any way will result in a 24 hour guard ban.

No mic on blue: That person will be team switched and told not to join blue unless they can prove they have a working mic. Should they join blue without a mic again will be a 24 hour guard ban.

Ghosting: 1 hour gag/mute if it's their first time and extended up to 2 days for repeaters.

You're apologizing to me but I still see these portions not removed

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Well, just going to decline this now. You clearly have no confidence in yourself, and you didn't even make the whole application yourself.

Next time please bother to make the application yourself, format it correctly, and don't steal from other peoples applications.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I know this is closed and all, but what the hell? You want a staff position but can't be assed to find your own Steam ID? I don't see you working here in even the distant future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom