Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application From Cro

Add me :>

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cro

Strange
Member Name Cro

Name Christopher

Contact Information

Your Age 13 (Turning 14 February 7)

Location USA

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
Bought admin about a ~1 year ago.

Why do you want to become an admin? Because being a responsible, moderator and banning Cheaters, Exploiters also I feel there has a been an increase in cheaters.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? One, Suicidal Emo? Sorry is if got that wrong.

If Yes, please tell us their names. Suicidal Emo as posted above.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. Mostly when I come back from School, play mostly on weekends,but most of the time I am free.

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello Cro,
first of all thank you for showing interest for a possible admin position. As you probably know, you are rather young for such a position. However it is of course maturity that matters. It seems to be that your English in some part is lacking and you can find simple mistakes that could have been corrected upon overlooking the application one more time before sending it. This of course gives me the feeling, that you did not 100% care about this application (I might be wrong). Either way, I will discuss with some admins about my final decision.

AoT-_-otaku

Scarcely Lethal

Kayla

Personally, i don't think you would be "right" for being an administrator for blackwonder

Reasons:
~14 is too young in my opinion

You obviously have English issues

Maybe if you fixed those issues i'd +support but my opinion

-Support

Cro

Strange
Hello Cro,
first of all thank you for showing interest for a possible admin position. As you probably know, you are rather young for such a position. However it is of course maturity that matters. It seems to be that your English in some part is lacking and you can find simple mistakes that could have been corrected upon overlooking the application one more time before sending it. This of course gives me the feeling, that you did not 100% care about this application (I might be wrong). Either way, I will discuss with some admins about my final decision.
The mistakes should be fixed but anyway,I do care about this application (please don't take that in a rude way) but hopefully ^^ I get the spot.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello Cro,

Unfortunately I decided to decline this application due to it's briefness and mistakes that were initially there. You may however apply again if you wish to later this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom