Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shino

Truly Feared

ethan

Personal Information

Name

none

Your Age
none

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:596127

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?

Yes

If Yes, which ones?
Second-Generation Gaming

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Jailbreak NY & LA

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?

The central reason I'm applying is to put some control back into Jailbreak and overall make playing the game more enjoyable.

To put it bluntly, Jailbreak is chaos. Frequently, I witness freekill, mic spam, chat spam, and general rule breaking. There are, of course, donors to help prevent these complications, however, votes will occasionally fail or the rule breaker will already have left. By then, the damage is already done. What I aim to do is cut down on the troublesome rule breaking, and to overall see that everyone is having a good time. I would also like to give back to the community and try my hand at moderating.

I would like I would be suitable for the position. I am able to appropriately handle this position and I will most certainly use my permissions accordingly. I can get the job done with initiative and preciseness. Additionally, I can be online almost whenever necessary, and respond to questions, requests, and complaints. I can handle the pressure that comes with the position without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems. Being an admin will also give me more responsibility, which I am willing to take on.

I can handle large groups of players, as I've had quite a lot of experience with administrating. Furthermore, I can be patient with pesky players that disobey the rules or who are generally just toxic. I'd also say I have fairly good judgment and I don't get easily angry whatsoever.

Adding on to everything else I've said so far, I am definitely not trying to be rude, but I see many other applicants who have bad grammar, make short applications, or simply rush their application. I think that's just not putting effort into the application and generally wasting the reviewer's time.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
No

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
No, I don't actually 'know' any admins, as in regularly conversing with them and being able to refer to them as friends. I've spoken and played with some, but I don't actually know any.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
I can usually play from 15:00pm to 22:00pm. (UTC-05:00)

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
One freekill - Slay
Multiple freekills (4+) - 1 week ban
AFK warden/BLU - Kick
Armoury camping - Warning > Slay > 24 hour teamban
Freeday abuse - Warning > Slay
Delaying - Warning > Slay > 6 hour ban
Illegal unwarden - Warning > Slay > 24 hour teamban
Illegal friendly fire - Turn off and slay > 6 hour teamban
Ammo glitch - Kick > 24 hour ban
Micspam (1-5 seconds) - Warning > 60 minute mute
Micspam (Constant) - 3 hour mute > 24 hour mute > 48 hour mute
Consistently speaking over warden - 3 hour mute > 24 hour mute > 24 hour ban
No microphone on BLU - Permanent teamban
Inaudible microphone on BLU - Warning > Permanent teamban
Chat spam - 6 hour gag > 24 hour gag > Permanent gag
Advertising cheats - 60 minute gag > 24 hour gag > Permanent gag
Disrespect - 60 minute gag > 24 hour gag > Permanent gag
Inappropriate spray - Permanent spray ban
Donor abuse - Warning > Request Bene to remove their donor
Cheats - Record a demo and permanently ban the user
Excessive chat use - Warning > 3 hour gag > 24 hour gag
Excessive microphone use - Warning > 3 hour mute > 24 hour mute
Ghosting - Warning > 6 hour mute/gag > 24 hour mute/gag > 24 hour ban
Over talking during a mic check - Warning > 12 hour mute

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I've played Blackwonder for about a month and have a good sense of the rules so far. I've met so many friendly people and have had such a great time so far.

I try to rationally handle decisions and use my common sense (unlike most), and I believe in honesty and straightforwardness. I'm generally laid back and respectful, and I rarely get angry. I try my best to be friendly and help out, and I'm looking forward to be able to moderate.

I am willing to hear anyone out on their criticisms so I can better improve myself.

Kindest regards,
none

Last edited by a moderator:

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Last edited:

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Alright well there's some seriously weird shit going on here with this account and relations to other accounts.

So what all started this was I was curious since I remembered you having an alt account, since your main account was created before you were born, and I was right. You can view your account here https://steamid.eu/profile/76561197961457982 and it shows in historic friends someone named "Zap" (same name/picture you were using). This https://steamid.eu/profile/76561198378408942 is their profile (It has a bunch of shady hourboosting shit and high profile stuff). When asked to provide proof that this was a friend and not an alt, you said you'd be glad to, but then wanted to do it in a private message, even though we'd prefer it be out here for everyone to see to increase your validity. Melectrome decided to take the opportunity and friended you for the evidence. On steam when asked, you told him to go to discord for it. Then, the discord account, to which I'm still not sure who uses, said this Screenshot_2017-11-03-22-31-11.png .
This is already a bit fishy, you seemed to be delaying giving proof until discord, and then saying "if you want to talk to *him*" as if this isn't your account after all. When asked, you seemed to be dodging the question, and as of this comment have still not provided us with proof.

Already I'm seriously doubting that this is isn't an alt. The generic "this is my brother's account" excuse further validates my suspicions. I'm going to doubt you here until you can provide me with some proof that this isn't your account, with an explanation of wtf is going on with the account in general too. Also, don't tell me that you don't know him very well, because you both had the same name and picture at one point, so you must know eachother to some extent.

Next, Melectrome asked about another semi-shady character on the friendlist of both accounts, this account https://steamid.eu/profile/76561198125924987 which has a VAC ban. After, or during Melectrome asking, both your account and chaos unfriended him, and a comment on chaos's profile from this account was deleted.

Overall, there's some sort of account sharing shady nonsense going on here.

-Support until you can give me a good explanation about all of this.

EDIT: All of it has been cleared up, but I'm going to leave it strike-throughed for history's sake. Cleaned up my response below a small bit too.

I got the explanation I wanted and, if other admins want to know, chaos and cat are different people (they joined voice at the same time and talked) and both didn't like tom, plus according to cat the timing was "terrible." Apparently tom was that guy that was forum spamming too, which gives more reason to not like him. I don't really see a reason not to believe him at this point, from what I can tell he's telling the truth, chaos is his friend and they both didn't like tom.

Based on this, I'm going to actually judge the app now and say that I'm pretty neutral. I'd like to know more about your time on SG Gaming if you could provide some insight to that.

Neutral

Last edited:

Shino

Truly Feared

ethan

Alright well there's some seriously weird shit going on here with this account and relations to other accounts.

So what all started this was I was curious since I remembered you having an alt account, since your main account was created before you were born, and I was right. You can view your account here https://steamid.eu/profile/76561197961457982 and it shows in historic friends someone named "Zap" (same name/picture you were using). This https://steamid.eu/profile/76561198378408942 is their profile (It has a bunch of shady hourboosting shit and high profile stuff). When asked to provide proof that this was a friend and not an alt, you said you'd be glad to, but then wanted to do it in a private message, even though we'd prefer it be out here for everyone to see to increase your validity. Melectrome decided to take the opportunity and friended you for the evidence. On steam when asked, you told him to go to discord for it. Then, the discord account, to which I'm still not sure who uses, said this View attachment 3218.
This is already a bit fishy, you seemed to be delaying giving proof until discord, and then saying "if you want to talk to *him*" as if this isn't your account after all. When asked, you seemed to be dodging the question, and as of this comment have still not provided us with proof.

Already I'm seriously doubting that this is isn't an alt. The generic "this is my brother's account" excuse further validates my suspicions. I'm going to doubt you here until you can provide me with some proof that this isn't your account, with an explanation of wtf is going on with the account in general too. Also, don't tell me that you don't know him very well, because you both had the same name and picture at one point, so you must know eachother to some extent.

Next, Melectrome asked about another semi-shady character on the friendlist of both accounts, this account https://steamid.eu/profile/76561198125924987 which has a VAC ban. After, or during Melectrome asking, both your account and chaos unfriended him, and a comment on chaos's profile from this account was deleted.

Overall, there's some sort of account sharing shady nonsense going on here.

-Support until you can give me a good explanation about all of this.

I got an explanation I wanted, if other admins want to know, chaos and cat are different people (they joined voice at the same time and talked) and both didn't like tom, and the timing was "terrible." Apparently tom was that guy that was forum spamming too, which gives more reason to not like him. I don't really see a reason not to believe him at this point, from what I can tell he's telling the truth, chaos is his friend and they both didn't like tom.

Based on this, I'm going to actually judge the app now and say that I'm pretty neutral. I'd like to know more about your time on SG Gaming if you could provide some insight to that.

Neutral
Alright here we go, thank you for giving me some feedback.

Regarding my time at SG, I was a generally disliked member for quite a while. Back in 2015, I made some rather unethical decisions, being the naughty 11 year old I was. I made a rather bad name for myself, but was able to totally turn my behaviour around. I got accepted as an admin for their server, as my behaviour had all around changed for the better. Not too long later, I had resigned due to mostly personal issues regarding family life and school. I've decided to join Blackwonder, as I very much enjoy the community. I had a fair bit of experience moderating, and I decided to apply here.

Edit: I also regret to inform you that I got banned for posting a thread on their forums. I found one of the threads made here, called "Blackwonder is shit!," and found it funny and decided to parody it on SG's forums. The owner didn't take that lightly and slapped me in the face with the ban hammer.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Definite -Support now based on your response above. You aren't mature to be an admin; I think you came here because you got rejected when trying to work your way back in to SG.

Shino

Truly Feared

ethan

Definite -Support now based on your response above. You aren't mature to be an admin; I think you came here because you got rejected when trying to work your way back in to SG.
I don't plan to work my way back in to SG even when I'm unbanned. I don't enjoy the community, so I joined Blackwonder Like I said, the worst of my behaviour was in 2015, I have since improved. Thank you for the reply, though!

Melectrome

Legendary
Do you have any alts? It's unbelievable that you used this account for SG GAMING too because it has a VERY low TF2 playtime at the time you applied and before you privated it.

Melectrome

Legendary
>1 VAC ban on record
>171.4 hours past 2 weeks in TF2. There are 164 hours in a week, hard to believe you played 12 hours daily (boosted hours?)
>In group "HourBoostr"

EDIT:
>Banned from NeonHeights for "[SourceSleuth] Player is IP banned on a different account"

EDIT2:
>location: United Kingdom (Great Britain) (Is this account even yours?)

Based on all this shady info and what Jim said,
-Support

Last edited:

Shino

Truly Feared

ethan

>1 VAC ban on record
>171.4 hours past 2 weeks in TF2, 164 hours in a week, hard to believe you played 12 hours daily (boosted hours?)
>In group "HourBoostr"

EDIT:
>Banned from NeonHeights for "[SourceSleuth] Player is IP banned on a different account"

Based on all this shady info and what Jim said,
-Support
I've literally never played NeonHeights in my entire life.

With that, close this app. I don't want to admin this community whatsoever after all this absurd garbage.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

With that, close this app. I don't want to admin this community whatsoever after all this absurd garbage.
Do not judge an entire community on what 1 admin says, thanks.
>1 VAC ban on record
>171.4 hours past 2 weeks in TF2. There are 164 hours in a week, hard to believe you played 12 hours daily (boosted hours?)
>In group "HourBoostr"
HourBoostr is used for Steam Trading cards as far as I can see...

The account STEAM_0:0:138464908 has been a donator on blackwonder, under the name "Jack | blw.tf"
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/admin-application-from-jack.4449/
https://blackwonder.tf/members/luna.1874/ <-- is linked to the account provided by Cat, steam account called Dusk.

EDIT:
http://bans.neonheightsservers.ca/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A138464908&Submit=
EDIT2:
>location: United Kingdom (Great Britain) (Is this account even yours?)
Well, this can just be because they didn't enter the correct info

In the end, either Cat is Luna or Cat decided to either give us a fake account or gave us the wrong one on accident.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
To add some more:
upload_2017-11-12_19-21-19.png

Cat visited Luna to maybe take their steam account as fake or they are the same person.
Would be fun if their IPs were the same, or just a stolen steamID.

Rememer that NeonHeights duplicate account ban? Look what I found thanks to one of their mods
unknown.png

http://steamcommunity.com/id/PikachuSex/

EDIT:
Also worth adding,
https://sg-gaming.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:138464908&advType=steamid
The account you linked as your alt has 2 bans, one of which is for hacking.
As I said, that person called "Dolan" and "PikachuSex" is probably someone called @Luna if they and @Cat ain't the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom