Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Am_seal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Anyone I had targeted in my toxicity I had sent a conversation apologizing
A few of things.
1. Doing this for a reason other than to make your application look better would have been awesome. (Because at the moment, it looks like that is the reason, to me).
2. When you apologize, a person would typically ask for forgiveness, in an active voice. For example: "Mom, please forgive me for breaking your vase, I was irresponsible. I should have never played with a fidget spinner inside the house" Vs "I had these problems; because, family. I hope you can forgive me" In addition, nothing was personal and it looks like copypasta.
3. I am not super excited about your punishment history.

Last edited:

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
A few of things.
1. Doing this for a reason other than to make your application look better would have been awesome. (Because at the moment, it looks like that is the reason, to me).
2. When you apologize, a person would typically ask for forgiveness, in an active voice. For example: "Mom, please forgive me for breaking your vase, I was irresponsible. I should have never played with a fidget spinner inside the house" Vs "I had these problems; because, family. I hope you can forgive me" In addition, nothing was personal and it looks like copypasta.
3. I am not super excited about your punishment history.
I understand where you are coming from and thank you for the feedback, when it comes to my punishments I understand why I got banned and have improved on my behavior and I hope you can forgive for my previous mistakes made.

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
You know many mods/admins, that's good.
You have 5 hours avaible to play, good.
It looks like you want to change.

But...

You lack of activity in forum.
You should atleast give 2 warnings for Micspammers and 3 for chatspammers.
Immature.
You're willing to be a moderator, looks like you're hungry to power.
Pretty generic reason for be an moderator, 'people are acting bad and i wanna punish them'

I would give you a -Neutral, but i'm almost giving you a -support

Edit: Why those dislikes?
Thanks for the advice!
When it comes to the dislikes its most likely because of all the colors that hurt my and others eyes and seeing that you only have been on the forums for a week you might not have the best judgement on topics but that's just my opinion.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

What Pablo means is that a 3-day guard ban is not a permanent guard ban.

What you've stated is that a 3-day guard ban is equal to a permanent one, which it's not.

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
What Pablo means is that a 3-day guard ban is not a permanent guard ban.

What you've stated is that a 3-day guard ban is equal to a permanent one, which it's not.
Ok,thank you for telling me what I did wrong Cammy. @Pablo The Wizard I read what you typed wrong if they don't have a mic it will be 3 days of guard ban and if they fix it withing the time I will unban them

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Hi @Am_seal ,

You are clearly a dedicated member of this community, therefore I feel very sorry that someone with 191 messages has to receive a bad verdict on his admin application. Set aside the lackluster formatting and grammatical errors, the major issue is your reputation amongst admins.
You're also not a mature person and though you're fully aware of the rules and try on occasion to enforce them as a donator, you still choose to break them. With the recent clusterfuck report, you explicitly overtalked the warden (osome_oil) because you didn't like him, chanting "oli's dead" over and over.
You were reported and punished yesterday
Feedback like this together with your punishment history is very unfavorable and shows you in a bad light. You cannot make us believe that you changed when you have been reported and punished one day before the application was posted.

This is mainly what caused this application to fall and we shouldn't go much further than that, I'm sure you understand our point of view. Apologies for taking so long and we wish you better luck the next time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 12)

Top Bottom