Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from AgentPiman

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
To be honest...
i'm a bit confused.

7407ab4b5cb85c99b3e047984611edf5.png

43a44b8d4868fe745c6c9849ba155e54.png

82b05ddeeab722a92be92e6bd5a892d9.png

Even though these logs are mostly from November and December i can't simply ignore the fact that you said such things, I'll stand aside of this until i hear the opinion of the admins & players.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
To be honest...
i'm a bit confused.

7407ab4b5cb85c99b3e047984611edf5.png

43a44b8d4868fe745c6c9849ba155e54.png

82b05ddeeab722a92be92e6bd5a892d9.png

Even though these logs are mostly from November and December i can't simply ignore the fact that you said such things, I'll stand aside of this until i hear the opinion of the admins & players.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Not sure how to feel about this now.

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
I know, and I sincerely apologize about these logs, but as I said, history of being an ass. I know that I have said this and I regret it, but before, I thought it would be "uncool" to apologize. If you want, I can go to mention people and apologize personally, and screenshot for proof. Again, really sorry for my history, but I have changed.

EDIT: Giron's weeaboo thing is a spam joke; didn't mean for it to offend anyone.

Sakuya

Trickster
I know, and I sincerely apologize about these logs, but as I said, history of being an ass. I know that I have said this and I regret it, but before, I thought it would be "uncool" to apologize. If you want, I can go to mention people and apologize personally, and screenshot for proof. Again, really sorry for my history, but I have changed.
Uncool to apologize? How is it uncool to apologize? It's better to apologize and not make that person feel bad.
I do recommend telling those people you're sorry even if they reject your apology simply to get that burden off your shoulders. Seriously, not telling them you are sorry yet is "uncool."

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
If you had told us from the very beginning... the whole scenario would be completely different.
I don't want you to apologize now that you've been caught, but i guess it's better late than never.

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
Like I said, it was in my past, and I had different feelings back then. I'm not sure what you mean by "very beginning", as I said that I had a past of being angry. Will attempt to find the people I've been rude to and apologize.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
as I said that I had a past of being angry.

Yes, i was expecting some "fuck you's" etc, but not that kind of extreme hate and bigotry

By very beginning i meant when you made your application.
You could have told Fish before applying... (he seems to be your best friend) but... he didn't know about this whole story (?????)

i'm still very confused.

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
Well, the sweg spee situation happened because he did the exact same thing to me, spamming about me getting roblox currency (don't know the name of it) by
sucking my dad's... penile extrusion?
And yes, I probably should have told Fish about my history of being an ass, but I just listed it in the app as the history of being angry.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Well, the sweg spee situation happened because he did the exact same thing to me, spamming about me getting roblox currency (don't know the name of it) by
sucking my dad's... penile extrusion?
And yes, I probably should have told Fish about my history of being an ass, but I just listed it in the app as the history of being angry.
sweg sure said something nasty, but that doesn't make it okay for you to do so. I wish you told me earlier, so we could have sorted it out and created some sort of caveat.

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
I know that, but I wasn't too smart about decisions back then, I just threw random shite out in rancor, and thought it was perfectly okay. I do understand how to behave properly now, and I will act accordingly, and report any big mishaps (severe spamming, insults, both, squeaking).

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
If you had told us from the very beginning... the whole scenario would be completely different.
I don't want you to apologize now that you've been caught, but i guess it's better late than never.

No, the scenario would not be different. Spamming what he did would have to be at least 6 months in the past in my opinion.

"Well, the sweg spee situation happened because he did the exact same thing to me, spamming about me getting roblox currency (don't know the name of it) by"

No, it would only be the same if he was applying to be an admin. You should have filed a report against the player and then admin would have taken the proper action. This just shows the potential for poor decision making in these situations. Which happen all the time. I JUST had a player tell me to go and F%^&king die. I did not have it out with him. I just gagged him for 60 minutes for being rude.

"I know that, but I wasn't too smart about decisions back then"

Back then? Some of these happened within 30 days of applying.

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
No, it would only be the same if he was applying to be an admin. You should have filed a report against the player and then admin would have taken the proper action. This just shows the potential for poor decision making in these situations. Which happen all the time. I JUST had a player tell me to go and F%^&king die. I did not have it out with him. I just gagged him for 60 minutes for being rude.
Again, I was different back then. I was thinking poorly in listed situations (as you said), but I have changed entirely.
Back then? Some of these happened within 30 days of applying.
Let's see
"sweg is a stupid n word" read above
giron is a stupid weeaboo is a shitpost thing
not sure what the whole captain is a stupid n word thing was about
I hate ads
I know that I was being ambiguous, but my point is that I had made some large-scale mistakes in the past, even a month before this application was made, I am truly sorry (sweg is not responding to my friend request, so I cannot apologize to him at the moment), I will ensure these incidents will never happen again, and I will remain polite even if I get the position or not.

Sakuya

Trickster
Hello Agent hope you're doing fine.
So due to recent information coming to us thanks to @Katz for the wonderful find, the final verdict is that your application is declined.
Sorry but with that amount of rudeness and behavior we can't have that with a fellow admin.
Work on your attitude and give this a few months before you consider applying again.
Thank you for applying though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Top Bottom