Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Aegeus Dusk

• Thread starter Deleted member 2049
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049

I have played with you a lot in LA JB and sure, you seem to have understanding of the rules, but your past is hitting you like it hit me when i applied mistakenly. Anyways you have used a voice changer before I believe when I was on.

P.S.:You probably want to think about this a little harder just as I had to after my application. Just as I was called out for my accidental donor abuse, you are literally called out for hacks by an admin which In my opinion is not the greatest thing to have in the comments of your ADMIN app. I am not trying to hurt any decisions on if you are good or not but that is my personal experience with you.

Best Regards
-_Hexmask_
I dont have and have never used a voice changer before, as for the hacks thing, that was before I was on blackwonder.

-[ML Owner]- Sir Matrix

Australium God
Yeah some guy had some spray of two male animals kissing with them touching dongs [im trying not to make it sound as bad as it is] as for the "gay" thing, someone called someone else gay and I said "you're gay" as a joke.

After reading what @RainbowRob posted with the chat log i'm gonna have to go with -Support. You say your "joking", but in all reality it doesn't matter if your joking. YOU want to become a staff member for blw but saying in chat "you're gay" even if it was a joke is unprofessional.

D

Deleted member 2049

After reading what @RainbowRob posted with the chat log i'm gonna have to go with -Support. You say your "joking", but in all reality it doesn't matter if your joking. YOU want to become a staff member for blw but saying in chat "you're gay" even if it was a joke is unprofessional.
Some admins make jokes, and some dont at all. But I can tell you some admins sometimes do worse than simply say "You're gay" I think its still unprofessional to take it seriously

D

Deleted member 2049

Although I still do want to apologize for my behavior both recently and in the past. I shouldnt be acting this way especially not because others do it

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats

I've seen plenty of admins say much worse things in-game, lol.
Just join with an alt, you'd be surprised.

------------------------------------

PD: -support
some things have changed but others have not, and as Viking said previously...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2049

Some admins have opinions (and thats ok) on the way I act. Little do you know they can act either the same way or even worse. If you havent noticed by now, people act "angel-like" during the time between an admin application and even before, rarely a little bit after. I wont be calling out any admins from what Ive seen, but at least I act the way I am, and thats truth. But when you expect something, you dont always get it do you?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Some admins have opinions (and thats ok) on the way I act. Little do you know they can act either the same way or even worse. If you havent noticed by now, people act "angel-like" during the time between an admin application and even before, rarely a little bit after. I wont be calling out any admins from what Ive seen, but at least I act the way I am, and thats truth. But when you expect something, you dont always get it do you?

I can promise you two things.

1. This application is only about you, not existing admins. In the future, I suggest you always ignore such comments unless things demands a response from you.

2. Making passive aggressive comments such as " I won't be calling out any admins from what I've seen" is not what a mature person does. And this only hurts your cause. This only supports what @Fish-Related Crimes has already suggested.

D

Deleted member 2049

One of the biggest reasons I never get approved is because of how others see my maturity. At least on the forums or outside a game. People who really deserve admin (like lemon for example) actually think I should at least be considered for it. Another problem being how I react to things,
I've always told this to others who plan on being an admin "Don't mess up" because once you do, its stuck with you and wont be redeemed anytime soon.
I would like to hear how I am IN game rather than just the forums. Because I believe everyone is just basing everything off my behavior outside of the game

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
One of the biggest reasons I never get approved is because of how others see my maturity. At least on the forums or outside a game. People who really deserve admin (like lemon for example) actually think I should at least be considered for it. Another problem being how I react to things,
I've always told this to others who plan on being an admin "Don't mess up" because once you do, its stuck with you and wont be redeemed anytime soon.
I would like to hear how I am IN game rather than just the forums. Because I believe everyone is just basing everything off my behavior outside of the game
There's an issue if you're telling us you behave differently in-game and out of game especially when it has shown to be not so good out of game. Lemon hasn't applied for admin; We aren't giving people responsibilities they don't want or feel ready for. You should always be in a "don't mess up" mindset, I don't know why you would want to be in a mood to mess up. Lastly, people who haven't seen you in-game have to base your behavior off you out of game. You are the same person, there's no (or at least shouldn't be) an in-game aegeus and an out of game aegeus.

D

Deleted member 2049

I think I made a fool out of myself enough, sorry to dissapoint you guys.

Please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom