Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Aegeus Dusk

• Thread starter Deleted member 2049
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049

Personal Information

Name
Matthew

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:193298062

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?
N/A

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Jailbreak NY, Jailbreak LA, Jailbreak TX, sometimes Jailbreak EU, and sometimes x10 servers

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
In the past I've wanted to become an admin just to help the server like any other normal player, but I have noticed recently about how much people need an admin when no one is available. Most of the time im available during that time. I've seen a lot of reports, and calls but no one comes during that time. I want to reduce this as much as possible, even if I have to sacrifice my own time.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Jim
Hey Ya
Benedevil (I don't know if you count him or not)
Will
Drax (Haven't seen much activity from him recently)
RainbowRob
Timo
Wanka

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
(Central Time Zone) Weekdays 4pm-9:30pm [sometimes more] Weekends All day till 5am

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
General -

Mic spam: Warning (depending if it was small or large micspam) 60 minutes, 120 minutes, 180 minutes, 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, permanent - (mute)

Chat spam:
Warning, 60 minutes, 120 minutes, 240 minutes, 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, permanent - (gag)

Ghosting:
30 minutes, 60 minutes, 120 minutes, 180 minutes, 240 minutes, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 5 days, 1 week, [I don't wanna permanent mute/gag the player, if I have to I will] - (gag and/or mute)

Exploiting: Warning, slay, warning if done again, slay, 1 day ban, 2 day ban, 3 day ban, 1 week ban,

Hacks: Record and analyze the recording if he is using hacks or not. Either way, recordings will always be taken if this happens. If guilty --> Permanent ban

Delay (certain gamemodes): Warning, slay

Insulting Players: 180 minutes, 360 minutes, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week - (gag and/or mute)

Jailbreak -

Accidental freekill: Give the player a chance to slay themselve, if not then a slay. Constant mistakes will give them a 180 minute teamban

On purpose freekill: 1 day teamban

Mass Freekill: 1 week ban, 2 week ban, 3 week ban, permanent teamban

No microphone: Permanent teamban until a mic has been verified

AFK: Will give them a round to respond or show activity, if not then a kick

Inaudible microphone: Warning to fix mic, 1 day mute

Unwarden from a server selected warden: Slay

Constant unwardens from server selected warden: 1 day teamban

LR denial: 1 day teamban

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I have been trying my best to redeem myself from my past actions, I have even earned the trust of some of my "enemies." I never wanted to be an enemy of anyone, but rather, a friend. As for my time here on Blackwonder, I have had many experiences both inside and outside of the community, and from that experience, I think I have made more progress from my start on the community. I do have high school still but I have been doing fine enough there to try and use some of my time helping Blackwonder as a donor. I even took time to fully understand rules across different gamemodes. I only have 1 teamban on jailbreak (which was my mistake as warden) out of my months of being here on Blackwonder. I contributed to Blackwonder as much as I can while still earning a better reputation around the community while still being another player. Now I want to address something really important, even if it negativley affects my application. This here is something I should have not said as it made another impact on me, I do not like being this person but I only did it as I felt "attacked." I can promise you something like this won't happen again because it's something to take for as structure and not harrasment. I recently talked to Rainbow Rob, asking if I should make another application, I was advised not to by looking at my recent profile post. Did I ignore him? Not on purpose, im only making one because I was once again recommended by a few to apply as one. This isn't an excuse to throw off what Rob said but is something I felt from others and friends in the community. I recently changed the privacy of my screenshot library so only friends can see my screenshots. Thanks for taking your time to read this long application, best wishes [Had to repost, it got deleted]
-Aegeus Dusk

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
~Neutral like before. Your mood swings have shown to get the better of you but you have shown to be better as of recently.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Essentially just going to repost what I had originally posted (which is no longer available because of the forum rollback).
You're nowhere near ready for a staff position. The past two times you applied for admin and got denied, you threw tantrums. I believe these screenshots represent you at your worst accurately: https://gyazo.com/7066fcc6408ffcfabb107ef5cba9d6ea [URL='https://gyazo.com/09fc7cfcc97d43b7d37a9dc572b56d39']https://gyazo.com/09fc7cfcc97d43b7d37a9dc572b56d39 (see reason for removing my comment) [URL='https://gyazo.com/29c9d88d0e1051193c56c4d59dbaf4f9']https://gyazo.com/29c9d88d0e1051193c56c4d59dbaf4f9 [URL='https://gyazo.com/b3a231906951f623b59acdc12ec76a40']https://gyazo.com/b3a231906951f623b59acdc12ec76a40 [URL='https://gyazo.com/0a21955deee68abc27093a4257277831']https://gyazo.com/0a21955deee68abc27093a4257277831 [URL='https://gyazo.com/287db83fe9daf8fd4f39d678d0791acb']https://gyazo.com/287db83fe9daf8fd4f39d678d0791acb https://i.gyazo.com/6cb3cb43c0cc7352fdfaf504f898bedf.png [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]
All of those are not to mention the time you flipped out on me in private, flipped out in discord, and the numerous libels you write about someone you know IRL who I won't mention since you've removed those posts (My point with the last one is that you don't think before you post. Admins MUST ALWAYS think before they act). Furthermore, I don't really see you defending yourself on "hey that was a while ago I've changed" since a lot of what I linked is relatively recent (some even less than a month old). You admitted you were wrong, which is a great first step, but have yet to swallow your pride and apologize. Instead, you made a snarky comment about how you're still not sure whether or not I hate you (I don't and I never did).
All of this is not to say that I don't appreciate your reports though. You are doing excellent work in that area! For now though, you have so much more to improve upon.

D

Deleted member 2049

Essentially just going to repost what I had originally posted (which is no longer available because of the forum rollback).
You're nowhere near ready for a staff position. The past two times you applied for admin and got denied, you threw tantrums. I believe these screenshots represent you at your worst accurately: https://gyazo.com/7066fcc6408ffcfabb107ef5cba9d6ea https://gyazo.com/09fc7cfcc97d43b7d37a9dc572b56d39 (see reason for removing my comment) https://gyazo.com/29c9d88d0e1051193c56c4d59dbaf4f9 https://gyazo.com/b3a231906951f623b59acdc12ec76a40 https://gyazo.com/0a21955deee68abc27093a4257277831 https://gyazo.com/287db83fe9daf8fd4f39d678d0791acb https://i.gyazo.com/6cb3cb43c0cc7352fdfaf504f898bedf.png
All of those are not to mention the time you flipped out on me in private, flipped out in discord, and the numerous libels you write about someone you know IRL who I won't mention since you've removed those posts (My point with the last one is that you don't think before you post. Admins MUST ALWAYS think before they act). Furthermore, I don't really see you defending yourself on "hey that was a while ago I've changed" since a lot of what I linked is relatively recent (some even less than a month old). You admitted you were wrong, which is a great first step, but have yet to swallow your pride and apologize. Instead, you made a snarky comment about how you're still not sure whether or not I hate you (I don't and I never did).
All of this is not to say that I don't appreciate your reports though. You are doing excellent work in that area! For now though, you have so much more to improve upon.
Thanks for noticing the amount of reports I made, as for the past, I cannot change what I did but I rather want to look foward towards the future so stuff like that doesnt happen again. The thing I hate about my past with this community is that it already made a permanent imprint on the way people see me. Because of that, my chances have become slim. I may not be able to convince anyone on the amount of progress I have made, but I do know one thing for sure. I sure as hell will still try for the future

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You asked me in private, if I believe you should apply. Due to the chat logs below, my opinion has not changed since you asked me 10 days ago.

[11:07 PM] Rainbowrob: I would advise against making a new application. Just looking at your recent profile posts
[11:07 PM] Rainbowrob: I don't think it would go well

BlackWonder NY | Jailbreak 2017-10-23 23:10:18 Aegeus Dusk fucking two dogs kissing touching boners dud
BlackWonder LA | Jailbreak 2017-11-04 16:22:03 you're gay
BlackWonder TX | Jailbreak 2017-11-04 23:51:45 gay
BlackWonder TX | Jailbreak 2017-11-04 23:57:33 fooking gay
BlackWonder NY | Jailbreak 2017-10-23 22:42:52 autism

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2049

You asked me in private, if I believe you should apply. Due to the chat logs below, my opinion has not changed since you asked me 10 days ago.

[11:07 PM] Rainbowrob: I would advise against making a new application. Just looking at your recent profile posts
[11:07 PM] Rainbowrob: I don't think it would go well

BlackWonder NY | Jailbreak 2017-10-23 23:10:18 Aegeus Dusk fucking two dogs kissing touching boners dud
BlackWonder LA | Jailbreak 2017-11-04 16:22:03 Aegeus Dusk you're gay
BlackWonder TX | Jailbreak 2017-11-04 23:51:45 Aegeus Dusk gay
BlackWonder TX | Jailbreak 2017-11-04 23:57:33 Aegeus Dusk fooking gay
BlackWonder NY | Jailbreak 2017-10-23 22:42:52 Aegeus Dusk autism
Yeah some guy had some spray of two male animals kissing with them touching dongs [im trying not to make it sound as bad as it is] as for the "gay" thing, someone called someone else gay and I said "you're gay" as a joke.

Jampoint

Retired
Personal Information

Name
Matthew

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:193298062

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?
N/A

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Jailbreak NY, Jailbreak LA, Jailbreak TX, sometimes Jailbreak EU, and sometimes x10 servers

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
In the past I've wanted to become an admin just to help the server like any other normal player, but I have noticed recently about how much people need an admin when no one is available. Most of the time im available during that time. I've seen a lot of reports, and calls but no one comes during that time. I want to reduce this as much as possible, even if I have to sacrifice my own time.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Jim
Hey Ya
Benedevil (I don't know if you count him or not)
Will
Drax (Haven't seen much activity from him recently)
RainbowRob
Timo
Wanka

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
(Central Time Zone) Weekdays 4pm-9:30pm [sometimes more] Weekends All day till 5am

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
General -

Mic spam: Warning (depending if it was small or large micspam) 60 minutes, 120 minutes, 180 minutes, 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, permanent - (mute)
Chat spam: Warning, 60 minutes, 120 minutes, 240 minutes, 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, permanent - (gag)
Ghosting: 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 120 minutes, 180 minutes, 240 minutes, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 5 days, 1 week, [I don't wanna permanent mute/gag the player, if I have to I will] - (gag and/or mute)
Exploiting: Warning, slay, warning if done again, slay, 1 day ban, 2 day ban, 3 day ban, 1 week ban,
Hacks: Record and analyze the recording if he is using hacks or not. Either way, recordings will always be taken if this happens. If guilty --> Permanent ban
Delay (certain gamemodes): Warning, slay

Jailbreak -

Accidental freekill: Give the player a chance to slay themselve, if not then a slay. Constant mistakes will give them a 180 minute teamban
On purpose freekill: 1 day teamban
Mass Freekill: 1 week ban, 2 week ban, 3 week ban, permanent teamban
No mic: Permanent teamban until a mic has been verified
AFK: Will give them a round to respond or show activity, if not then a kick
Inaudible mic: Warning to fix mic, 1 day mute
Unwarden from a server selected warden: Slay
Constant unwardens from server selected warden: 1 day teamban
LR denial: 1 day teamban
Insulting Players: 180 minutes, 360 minutes, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week - (gag and/or mute)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I have been trying my best to redeem myself from my past actions, I have even earned the trust of some of my "enemies." I never wanted to be an enemy of anyone, but rather, a friend. As for my time here on Blackwonder, I have had many experiences both inside and outside of the community, and from that experience, I think I have made more progress from my start on the community. I do have high school still but I have been doing fine enough there to try and use some of my time helping Blackwonder as a donor. I even took time to fully understand rules across different gamemodes. I only have 1 teamban on jailbreak (which was my mistake as warden) out of my months of being here on Blackwonder. I contributed to Blackwonder as much as I can while still earning a better reputation around the community while still being another player. Now I want to address something really important, even if it negativley affects my application. This here is something I should have not said as it made another impact on me, I do not like being this person but I only did it as I felt "attacked." I can promise you something like this won't happen again because it's something to take for as structure and not harrasment. I recently talked to Rainbow Rob, asking if I should make another application, I was advised not to by looking at my recent profile post. Did I ignore him? Not on purpose, im only making one because I was once again recommended by a few to apply as one. This isn't an excuse to throw off what Rob said but is something I felt from others and friends in the community. Thanks for taking your time to read this long application, best wishes [Had to repost, it got deleted]
-Aegeus Dusk

Between the times of your current application and you declined application, you were muted once and banned once. That slightly concerns me.
Links: Bans List Communications List

Also, you made an introduction in Panda.tf in which you mention and insult a ban you received over IdleServer. "I used to go on another server but they are really rude and some notable members dislike me there. I am banned for a week there for reasons that sound to odd to be punishable like that. I don't plan to go back there for quite a while and I decided to enjoy my time with friendly players with a good server." At the time, you were banned on July 12th, and made the introduction the day after.
Introduction in Panda

And in fact, you were permanently banned from Outpost due to duplicate account, but I cannot find the account you had that was permanently banned. Can you please show me that ban as well? Ban link

I really think there is still some things missing. Even if my vote may not count, I am neutral leaning towards a -1

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You had a huge amount of useful and constructive feedback in your last application, yet still just instantly spat in everyone's face once it was turned down.

You are not responsible enough, friendly enough nor mature enough for the position.

D

Deleted member 2049

Between the times of your current application and you declined application, you were muted once and banned once. That slightly concerns me.
Links: Bans List Communications List

Also, you made an introduction in Panda.tf in which you mention and insult a ban you received over IdleServer. "I used to go on another server but they are really rude and some notable members dislike me there. I am banned for a week there for reasons that sound to odd to be punishable like that. I don't plan to go back there for quite a while and I decided to enjoy my time with friendly players with a good server." At the time, you were banned on July 12th, and made the introduction the day after.
Introduction in Panda

And in fact, you were permanently banned from Outpost due to duplicate account, but I cannot find the account you had that was permanently banned. Can you please show me that ban as well? Ban link

I really think there is still some things missing. Even if my vote may not count, I am neutral leaning towards a -1
Please do not bring any other servers into this, but if you must know, the reason I recieved a 1 week ban from idleserver is because an admin thought I was avoiding punishment everytime I left when he joined. I said the reason I left was because sometimes im either gagged or muted for ridiculous reasons. So I decided to not play with him anymore. But I never knew I was getting a punishment for something else. Of course he didnt believe me so he declined my appeal. As for my previous account, add AEGEUSDUSK in the steam profile link. That account I dont use anymore but was my main one at the time

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Please do not bring any other servers into this, but if you must know, the reason I recieved a 1 week ban from idleserver is because an admin thought I was avoiding punishment everytime I left when he joined. I said the reason I left was because sometimes im either gagged or muted for ridiculous reasons. So I decided to not play with him anymore. But I never knew I was getting a punishment for something else. Of course he didnt believe me so he declined my appeal. As for my previous account, add AEGEUSDUSK in the steam profile link. That account I dont use anymore but was my main one at the time
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AEGEUSDUSK/
Your former main is VAC banned. Care to explain?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Yes, my previous account had a phone number linked to an alt aswell that I used. I never got around to using that alt so I was dumb enough to use lmaobox with it WITH my phone number. Due to phone sharing it vac banned both accounts. Which I didnt mind sense my account wasnt expensive.
Fyi: This information would potentially be fine if you had put it here "Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know."

D

Deleted member 2049

Fyi: This information would potentially be fine if you had put it here "Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know."
Good point, I didnt think about that. I think I did mention though that if you have any questions I will answer them

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i dont think anymore needs to be said really. you've used hacks in the game and have an account that's easily findable people will then think it's okay to hack as an admin did it and got admin. -SUPPORT

D

Deleted member 2049

i dont think anymore needs to be said really. you've used hacks in the game and have an account that's easily findable people will then think it's okay to hack as an admin did it and got admin. -SUPPORT
I guess you do have a point there, im sure at least someone else here has though. But its still no excuse

Last edited by a moderator:

will5023

so far no other admins have recent hacking bans and those who do had them on a different game and before blw even existed

D

Deleted member 2049

so far no other admins have recent hacking bans and those who do had them on a different game and before blw even existed
Actually excuse me for asking this, but what exactly do people mean when they say "mood swing?"

will5023

it's not showing my right comment.... "so far no other admins have recent hacking bans and those who do had them on a different game and before blw even existed"

D

Deleted member 2049

EDIT: Updated the "additional information" part with the status of my screenshot privacy. (If you remember the thing about nsfw sprays)

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You have been getting better but usually when this happens, you have another one of your "mood swings" where your whole world self-proclaimingly crashes in front of you and you go through a period of inactivity/being a dick/quiting tf2 for X amount of time. ~Neutral
Forums machine broke lol, that was my original response before the app was deleted word for word :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom