Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from 〖ᗪηᎶ〗☢Arcalium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcalium

Majestic Tree
Member Name 〖ᗪηᎶ〗☢Arcalium

Name Höddi

Contact Information

Your Age 18

Location Iceland

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:51205580

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? I have managed few servers along with my friends , not entirely sure what name they were given , (couple months ago ) as an moderator/admin.

Why do you want to become an admin? I love your servers , i have been playing them constantly these past weeks. But unfortunately there are always some players who intend to ruin the fun from the servers. Also i noticed you don't have to many staffs compared to how many servers you are running , so i thought i could give you a hand. :)

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? No

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Don't know any of them :)

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. Usually around, 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM after that, around 8:00-9:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Usually).

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. Unfortunately no.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Hacker- i would first confirm that he is actually "hacking" an example going to spectator mode and watch over him and when i have confirmed him "hacking" i'll ask him to leave the server and if he doesn't wish to comply , i'll kick him and if in future events he starts hacking constantly and wont stop a ban will be given for a certain long time (1 hour or more depends). Spammer- id kindly ask him to stop if he does not comply a kick will be given , if it keeps on going constantly a ban will be given (1 hour). Rule breaker- if it is a simple rule break i will send that player a message an confirm if he actually was aware of hes rule breaking if he wasn't and says he will not do it again case closed (ofc ill tell him what he did ,where and how) but if it was a serious rule break such as scamming , and perm ban will be taken to action. :)

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey, your application overall is pretty good I'd say, yet you only registered on the forums yesterday which is a big minus, since we also look for active members on the forums and not just servers. I will however wait for some other admins to post before making my final decision.

Arcalium

Majestic Tree
Hey, your application overall is pretty good I'd say, yet you only registered on the forums yesterday which is a big minus, since we also look for active members on the forums and not just servers. I will however wait for some other admins to post before making my final decision.
I understand :) , thanks for the reply

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Well I read this yesterday was waiting for other staff members response, how ever I guess I shall put my response in;

With you stating that you'd ask the hacker to leave the server would be a big no no from me, I would instead ban straight on site, as hackers shouldn't be given the warm side of the boot when they intend to hack.

As of at the moment I think you may be suitable, but you may need to revise your options in how you'd deal with hackers.

Arcalium

Majestic Tree
Well I read this yesterday was waiting for other staff members response, how ever I guess I shall put my response in;

With you stating that you'd ask the hacker to leave the server would be a big no no from me, I would instead ban straight on site, as hackers shouldn't be given the warm side of the boot when they intend to hack.

As of at the moment I think you may be suitable, but you may need to revise your options in how you'd deal with hackers.
ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom